No announcement yet.

Highschool of the gods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, pre-visitation Scions are more "out-of-the-ordinary" mortals, no? No supernatural powers, but certainly that pulp hero "magic". It is a tier of play intended to be possible to use for a whole game, much like you can stay put at hero if you want, if I'm not mistaken. It is just gonna be closer to a number of Urban Fantasy stories with mortal protagonists than the early adventures of Herakles.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

Slight point, danelsan, but there's a difference between a Hero and a pre-Visitation Scion. A Hero is a Scion immediately post-Visitation.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I am thinking that if it isnt 'epic' enough i might give the characters a small scale relic each.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
          Slight point, danelsan, but there's a difference between a Hero and a pre-Visitation Scion. A Hero is a Scion immediately post-Visitation.
          That is why I said pulp hero (as in hero, the term in the English language, not Hero, the Scion game terminology) and specifically said no supernatural powers. Pre-visitation Scions are heroes (again, small "h", not the game term), extraordinary mortals, not ordinary mortals.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

Acceptable. Might be a bit of confusion to have the two side-by-side for thick-heads like myself. :P

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X