Survey from White Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey from White Wolf

I just received a request to complete a survey from White Wolf. Has anyone else received this request? Is it legit? I checked the World of Darkness Home Page but nothing is posted.

It's legit. And yes, I received the same request. Completed it a few minutes ago.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

What's it ask?

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
        What's it ask?

General survey about what type of role-playing you do(table top, LARP, etc.), how much money you generally spend on role-playing games per month, how much you play, how you like to receive your gaming news, etc.

Also, a number of questions focusing specifically on VtM(what clans you play) and WtA, as well as a number of questions focused on previous World of Darkness videogames.

Was very happy to see Hunter the Reckoning, even though I guess it kinda has to be mentioned when discussing their previous videogames.

Hunter the Reckoning is what got me into the World of Darkness. Still a favorite of mine to this day, and I'd love to see Paradox Wolf do something with the property.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Just finished answering it and came here to see if anybody started a thread and creating one if not. I think it's a very good step from them. Asking the fanbase about what they want to see in the future usually paid off. I'd like to ask everyone here to subscribe the newsletter in their website and taking the survey, because I think communicating and feedback is very important. I' applauding it when OP, or Paizo, or WotC does it and applauding it if WWP go that route.

Also, please spread the word in the various community pages because I think there's a lot of WoD fans who doesn't know about the new website, the newsletter and this survey.

If nothing worked, then let's think!

Comment

Where is this survey coming from? I'd love to respond to it... but I don't seem to be in whichever loop they're sending it through.

Comment

Agreed. I want one. I need to shout my opinions at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
                Where is this survey coming from? I'd love to respond to it... but I don't seem to be in whichever loop they're sending it through.
                I am subscribed to the newsletter on the website and I got the survey's link in email (gmail put it in promotions). They are also reachable directly via info@white-wolf.com. I don't know if you'll get the survey if subscribing later.

It might worth suggesting to them in a letter to submitting this and any future surveys directly through the website/fb/etc. to reach a bigger audience.

Originally posted by Flower,Innocent View Post
                Agreed. I want one. I need to shout my opinions at them.
                Umm, I don't know. I have rather strong opinions and feelings about a lot of things, but "shouting at them" doesn't seems to be the most constructive and mature course of action. I think giving polite feedback is generally better. Remember, they're persons too.

Comment

I get that it's a little harder to determine tone on the internet. But...

Comment

Well, it came through somewhat aggressively. If you didn't mention it that way, by all means, please ignore what I wrote!

Comment

Seems I missed it as well...interesting....

MrGone's Character Sheets
                      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

I actually corresponded with Tobias via email about it. I don't want to step on his toes, but the survey was limited and I got the impression there will be more wider ranging things like it in the future.

Comment

I actually corresponded with Tobias via email about it. I don't want to step on his toes, but the survey was limited and I got the impression there will be more wider ranging things like it in the future.
                          Interesting...

Comment

Well, apparently I can be a bit more clear. Rich announced in the Monday Meeting notes that the Onyx Path email list would be getting the survey shortly.

I'd speculate that some of this is looking at the different communities separately rather than one lump survey.

Comment

Well, apparently I can be a bit more clear. Rich announced in the Monday Meeting notes that the Onyx Path email list would be getting the survey shortly.

I'd speculate that some of this is looking at the different communities separately rather than one lump survey.
                              Yea...probably. Though, it's weird to think of them as separate communities. But...maybe it had to do with who's signed up over on the WW site as opposed to the OP site?

Comment

Working...
                              X