Donald Trump in the WoD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump in the WoD

Let's vent a bit about the election by deciding what our new.... president is the WoD.

Personally, I like him as a syndicate project gone horribly wrong, a bioengineered attempt to make the ultimate salesman that worked too well and sold voters on the idea that he should be president.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

This thread will be locked within eight replies, calling it now.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Purely mundane, and given that there is an already bitter set of disagreement on here between conservative and progressive gamers, a terrible idea for a topic.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
        This thread will be locked within eight replies, calling it now.
        I know, but I am dealing with some depression as a result of all this, so hopefully you wonderful people can make me laugh before that happens.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

I worked him into an ongoing Technocracy metaplot I was working on: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rs...4C7VlKBitxAp74

Mage: the Awakening 2E - Hogwarts: the Wizarding World Chronicle
          Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat; Mortal Sekhem Sorcerers

Comment

It was a presidential election, not the end of the world, get over it.

Reboot

Comment

Well, I see the (new) US president (be it Trump, Obama or whoever you want it to be) as a Black Spiral Dancer working for the Pentex !
              Using Pentex technology, he modified his appearance to hide the deformities of the wyrm's corruption, financed his electoral campaign, and created (or found) some dirt on his political opponents.
              After a long campaign and many political coup bas, he finally managed to be elected !
              In a few month, he'll be in control of one of the most powerful nation in the world and have full power to further propagate the wyrm taint or even hunt the garou using secret services.
              The Garou Nation is not yet aware of his true nature...

English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by GaryO View Post
                Well, I see the (new) US president (be it Trump, Obama or whoever you want it to be) as a Black Spiral Dancer working for the Pentex !
                Using Pentex technology, he modified his appearance to hide the deformities of the wyrm's corruption, financed his electoral campaign, and created (or found) some dirt on his political opponents.
                After a long campaign and many political coup bas, he finally managed to be elected !
                In a few month, he'll be in control of one of the most powerful nation in the world and have full power to further propagate the wyrm taint or even hunt the garou using secret services.
                The Garou Nation is not yet aware of his true nature...
                I could get behind that !!!

Or how about this?

a Ferectoi!

a rather ugly one granted... but soon he will be in charge of the united states, ferectoi are called "Larva of the wyrm"

and soon we will finally see him unergo his unholy metamorphasis into something MORE something far VILER.

Or maybe a Sidhe or kinain of house Balor, and he wears the mask of that ugly mug, to allay suspicions, And he plans to sieze political power in the u nited states as part of a plot for a coup against concordia... and all is going according to plan....

Comment

Much like with how the OWoD didn't address (at the time, and made a point of citing that they wouldn't say that vampires/mages/what-have-you were involved with...) the events of 9/11 (particularly relative to New York), the current political climate in The Real World(tm) is simply too "real"/tumultuous at this point for discussion relative to a fictional setting. This is a topic better served years from now, if not a decade or more, depending on how things work out (or don't) over the next "x" years.

And yeah -- lockdown for this thread can't be too far off...

I have been around here for waaaayyyy too fucking long...

Comment

can we discuss where supernaturals stood on the civil war?
                    or the kennedy assasination.

or how they reacted to the fall of the berlin Wall.

I saw it just a few months before it fell you know.

Comment

From a V:TM perspective: He could be a mundane mortal, while Mike Pence could be a Lasombra (Anti) Ghoul.
                      W:TA perspective: Not directly, but some money for his campaign could be Pentex
                      M:TA: Technocracy might have him in his pocket, but honestly i very much doubt it.

Comment

Just John has it right. Distance grants perspective and incorporating the President into the game as a BSD or Ferectoi is downright silly. People getting bent out of shape over the election is understandable, but making the Donald a monstrous agent of the Wyrm? Meh. Politics and personal dislike of the man aside, would you make Hillary an escaped Iteration X killbot? Or Obama an Ajaba in league with the NWO? It is heavy handed to the point of idiocy. It is WoD by way of SNL.

Comment

I'd go with purely normal mortal being manipulated by a supernatural, maybe an earthbound or something else with consideral power

Comment

which Maeljin Incarna would be most likely to act as his patron?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
                              which Maeljin Incarna would be most likely to act as his patron?
                              He'd be lucky to get the attention of a gaffling of fake tans.

Comment

Working...
                              X