Demon: easter egg or coincidence?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon: easter egg or coincidence?

so i noticed this years ago but we're watching LotR and it came up again. to any writers of Demon the Fallen who may be about- did you realize the Fiend lore paths matched the powerset displayed by Gandalf when writing the game or was that just a happy coincidence?

there are no bad ideas, just ideas that have not been refined enough

Originally posted by IAmTheSweeper View Post
    so i noticed this years ago but we're watching LotR and it came up again. to any writers of Demon the Fallen who may be about- did you realize the Fiend lore paths matched the powerset displayed by Gandalf when writing the game or was that just a happy coincidence?
    what exactly do ye mean?

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

lore of patterns-
      sense convergence, trace patterns,foresee
      Gandalf is seens to utilize these abilities to calculate outcomes influence battles and confound the enemy also to let people know the hour he will return with the calvery
      Lore of portals-
      Open/close Portal
      hes not very good at this one but; i don't recall anyone else opening doors with a word
      Lore of light-
      multiple examples of its use through the trilogy- lighting caves, warding off winged fell beasts,

conclusion- we already knew Gandalf was basically an angel, but now we know his house ^_^

there are no bad ideas, just ideas that have not been refined enough

Comment

Working...
      X