Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who is the most wicked of them all?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who is the most wicked of them all?

So..who do you think is the most evil character there is in the WoD. to keep it fair and square, the idea is to keep a small list of 1 to 3 characters per books/canon.
    on my book they are
    Vampire the masquerade: Sasha Vykos
    Werewolf the Apocalypse: Lord Arkady and Zhyzhak
    Mage The Ascension: Heylel the betrayer and Voormas
    Wraith the Oblivion: Carpenter
    Demon the Fallen: Belial the great beast

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Hmm

Vampire: Shaitan a 4th Gen Bali who is actually in a Mage book
    Mage: Pretty much any of the Nephandi would do but lets go with Jade Demon just for the Lo Pan reference.

Comment

Hunter the Reckoning: God45

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Vampire the masquerade:Yorak, Vykos compared to him is just an amateur

Comment

Originally posted by JBRocky View Post
          Hmm

Vampire: Shaitan a 4th Gen Bali who is actually in a Mage book
          Mage: Pretty much any of the Nephandi would do but lets go with Jade Demon just for the Lo Pan reference.

Actually Shaitan was in the last adventure of Samuel Haight and was desined as a cross-over book for pretty much every splat in the WoD. Although I think it does have the purple cover associated with Mage.
          And I totally agree Shaitan is the evilest Vampire published.

Comment

Vampire: Mary the Black. A 4th (Originally 7th) gen Baali who literally ascended to being a fully fledged demon. No contest.
            Last edited by ElizabethSterling; 11-30-2016, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElizabethSterling View Post
              Vampire: Mary the Black. A 4th (Originally 7th) gen Baali who literally ascended to being a fully fledged demon. No contest.
              Mary is a good candidate, although I am not sure why she was stated to be a Baali at all... her backstory paints her more like a demonic memory than Kindred.

Comment

For Mage I'd say Al-Aswad, since he started the whole tear-reality-down-so-my-evil-masters-can-feast-on-it thing and has been directing the cause for millennia.

Hard to pick one individual for Wraith; aren't all spectres pretty much equally nihilistic and devoted to stamping out all positive emotions?

Comment

For Wraith, I might actually go with Nudri, if only for the creation/spread of Soul Forging. That's had a fairly horrific impact on a lot of souls.

Originally posted by ElizabethSterling View Post
                  Ravana became a Yama King. I'd say that's a bit better than ascending to being a demon.
                  I think for Vampires Yorak is a good contender though for "evil".
                  Originally posted by Crowley View Post
                  Werewolf the Apocalypse: Lord Arkady and Zhyzhak
                  For Werewolf, I think Number Two or Abyssdiver would be better choices. I don't consider Zhyzhak particularly more evil than any other Spiral. She's more of a warlord than anything. She doesn't really waste time being sadistic.
                  Last edited by idpersona; 11-30-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X