Demon: the Fallen Board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon: the Fallen Board?

We now have separate boards for the first four games in WoD. Will we see game-specific boards for the others as well?

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

-V for Vendetta

Originally posted by Japheth View Post
    We now have separate boards for the first four games in WoD. Will we see game-specific boards for the others as well?
    my money is on "If they announce it, it will come."

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

I meant the first five games....my bad.

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

-V for Vendetta

Comment

I'm sire if they announce a Demon: The Fallen book (or Hunter or whatever else) they'll make a board, just like they did with the other lines.

Comment

Each game has gotten a sub with their X20 game.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

It would still be great if the boards were a little better organized. I think it'd be proactive to do it.

-V for Vendetta

Comment

The stated policy is that a WoD gameline gets a board one its X20 edition becomes a thing, and not before. That said, I'm a big fan of changing “X20” into “Commemorative Edition” or “Omnibus Edition” or anything else that decouples it from a specific period of time, so that they can get to work updating Hunter, Mummy, and Demon right away instead of waiting two years, four years, and five years, respectively.

(Or, assuming Onyx Path doesn't increase its turnaround time, they should still get to work on them right away; the X20 monikers just might be accurate then. But I prefer to believe that OP will be picking up the pace soon.)

Either way, I don't see a DtF board until at least 2018; and that's assuming OP immediately ditches the X20 plan and starts doubling up on production the way they've been doing with their ChroD gamelines. If they actually stick to the X20 schedule, we've got another five years to wait.

Comment

They wouldn't actually have to wait to update Mummy, as it had its first edition in 1992. In fact, if they did a rush job they could declare it a 25th Anniversary edition and release it this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
                  The stated policy is that a WoD gameline gets a board one its X20 edition becomes a thing, and not before. That said, I'm a big fan of changing “X20” into “Commemorative Edition” or “Omnibus Edition” or anything else that decouples it from a specific period of time, so that they can get to work updating Hunter, Mummy, and Demon right away instead of waiting two years, four years, and five years, respectively.
                  How about World of Darkness Viginti, then? Also, I believe that Demon could be made to fit into a single book of exactly 666 pages long:

>Book 1: Elohim
                  Chapter 1: A World of Darkness (lore stuff)
                  Chapter 2: Houses of Darkness (the seven Houses and five Factions)
                  >Book 2: Sebettu
                  Chapter 3: Characters (character creation)
                  Chapter 4: Lores & Forms (the various powers of the Fallen, as well as the rules for DIY Apocalyptic Forms)
                  Chapter 5: Rules (how 2 WoD)
                  Chapter 6: Dramatic Systems (how 2 WoD 2: WoD Harder)
                  Chapter 7: Relics & Rituals (rules for relics and how to make them as well as rituals and how to perform them)
                  >Book 3: Earthbound
                  Chapter 8: Storytelling (for the ST)
                  Chapter 9: Pacts & Thralls (how to make Thralls, how to interact with them and how Pacts work)
                  Chapter 10: Antagonists (enemies, as well as rules on how to make Earthbound)
                  >Appendix
                  Merits & Flaws: Exactly what you think.

Originally posted by loomer View Post
                  They wouldn't actually have to wait to update Mummy, as it had its first edition in 1992. In fact, if they did a rush job they could declare it a 25th Anniversary edition and release it this year!
                  Mummy20 would be rather easy because of the limited backlog of materials and there aren't enough critical fans of it to require serious deliberation to make the best product possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X