Crowdsourcing my background details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowdsourcing my background details

So I've finished my vampire and I'm ready to go but I was wondering if the community could come up with some better ideas for My allies and contacts. I have 5 dots in each because I'm a background whore and freebies spend 1 to 1 on backgrounds for some reason. So tell me what your top 5 allies and contacts are or as many good ones you can if you can't do 5 or can't do just 5

. I'm sure there are some great ideas out there I haven't even thought of and I really don't like a few of the ones I thought of. So thanks for letting me leech off your brains folks ahead of time.
    Last edited by Grasharm; 01-26-2017, 09:30 AM.

Uh... what is your vampire's background? Who might he have known in life or met in undeath? Creativity needs parameters; hard to come up with anything appropriate in a vacuum.
    Last edited by The Laughing Stranger; 01-26-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Well I hadn't meant it to be character specific but I will go ahead and attach the background writeup I did here: http://txt.do/d1tov. I tend to do them for all my characters as I feel they help me make the character and give me a real feeling of who they are by making me thing out where they came from but I digress. I was mostly just interested in some generally good allies and contacts people have had over the years.

Comment

If you meant just in general..

Art Brokers
        Senior Banking Staff
        Organized Crime Lieutenants
        Major Journalist Agencies
        Crematorium Curators
        Chopshop Dealers
        Solicitor Firms
        Prison Wardens

Just to name a few

Comment