Help with some prop documents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with some prop documents

one of my player's love the usage of props. i mainly use documents and so on and the situation is the following. the PC's husband was commited to a mental asylum for 3 years and the PC will recently find out that he escaped the place but theres a lot of files detailing what he's been through (shock therapy and so on). So. i was wondering if anyone has or knows how can i make a prop document with all the treatment's hes been through. Also, since my player knows a thing or two, anyone who knows medicine on the forums can give me a small detailed list of different drugs one would use to keep a patient "submissive" (im thinking on going full sadistic in here) any advices?

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

You might want to check out Mr.Gone's sheets for CofD Asylum. A fill in the blanks medical record sheet is among them.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

I can't help you with the props themselves, and certainly I am not a doctor, but I had a similar situation arise in a game recently (or, well, in my case the question was 'how the hell do you keep a werewolf drugged into compliance?'). I settled on the use of midazolam via a drip (the character was trapped in their breed form via Pentex trickery), but any benzodiazepine would have similar effects: they're ridiculously heavy sedatives that are quick-acting and have the interesting side-effect of preventing the formation of new memories; midazolam is often called the 'amnesia drug' thanks to this. Over-use can lead to agitation--patients on it often attack staff--depression, dissociation, etc.

It's nasty, but might be the sort of stuff you're looking for. All you really need to do is use something medical-sounding enough to fool your players, anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X