Greg Stolze's Trilogy of The Fallen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Stolze's Trilogy of The Fallen

I'm just about to finish the second book and I wanted to talk to there fans about it. Anyone here's a fan?

i would be a fan...if i was able to get my filthy paws on it!

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley View Post
      i would be a fan...if i was able to get my filthy paws on it!
      it's ten bucks on drivethruprg!

Comment

I loved them! I was very pleasantly surprised, and it made me a Greg Stolze fan! I had to track the books down half a decade ago and they were a very fun read. I liked the interaction with the bloody eyed fallen and the vampire. Gaviel, that was the devil preachers son right, was a very intriguing character even in the chapter fiction.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
          I loved them! I was very pleasantly surprised, and it made me a Greg Stolze fan! I had to track the books down half a decade ago and they were a very fun read. I liked the interaction with the bloody eyed fallen and the vampire. Gaviel, that was the devil preachers son right, was a very intriguing character even in the chapter fiction.
          You can say greg stolze is... a hell... of a guy :>

Comment

Gavviel was relatable in a way, i always interpreted his character as someone who is still ins't over hurt feelings, he just can't get over humanity betrayal. Or what he sees as a beatrayal

Comment

I liked the interaction with the bloody eyed fallen and the vampire.
              HAHA AWESOME I FUCKIN LOVED THAT PART I CAN STILL PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD! (damnit left caps on)

Comment

Originally posted by WISDOMINCHAINS View Post

HAHA AWESOME I FUCKIN LOVED THAT PART I CAN STILL PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD! (damnit left caps on)
                You know the genius in that part? Is that that vampire just found someone who can confirm one of the greatest mysteries of vampire existence Caine's history, that vampire was meeting someone who could tell him the answer of a question that vampires have been wondering for ten thousand years. And yet that vampire treats it like just something that is cool but not amazing at all. his 100% non chanlant about the whole thing, like it's just tuesday for him

Comment

That moment definitely stood out. Some of the things with the Reaper as well. There was some REALLY good stuff with the "Maybe you're wrong at being angry at God for the world falling,... Maybe God caught the world as it fell and holds it cupped in the palm of his hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
                    That moment definitely stood out. Some of the things with the Reaper as well. There was some REALLY good stuff with the "Maybe you're wrong at being angry at God for the world falling,... Maybe God caught the world as it fell and holds it cupped in the palm of his hand...
                    It really hammers in the main point of the story is having faith

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                      It really hammers in the main point of the story is having faith
                      Or stealing it through deceit because some degree of pissy-ness...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post

Or stealing it through deceit because some degree of pissy-ness...
                        Yeah. 'i'm gonna say it right away, i don't really liked Gaviel as a Person. Loved him as character, but his arrogance and smamyness really got to me

Comment

You know the genius in that part? Is that that vampire just found someone who can confirm one of the greatest mysteries of vampire existence Caine's history, that vampire was meeting someone who could tell him the answer of a question that vampires have been wondering for ten thousand years. And yet that vampire treats it like just something that is cool but not amazing at all. his 100% non chanlant about the whole thing, like it's just tuesday for him
                          If a Noddist could just sit down and have a talk with one of the Fallen they could learn quite a bit. Of course, as per Dies Ignis the First City came after the Fallen getting cast into the Abyss, but it would still inform them of the early years of their progenitor. Hell, there even were Fallen eyewitnesses to the First Murder, so that'd be even more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Beriorn View Post
                            If a Noddist could just sit down and have a talk with one of the Fallen they could learn quite a bit. Of course, as per Dies Ignis the First City came after the Fallen getting cast into the Abyss, but it would still inform them of the early years of their progenitor. Hell, there even were Fallen eyewitnesses to the First Murder, so that'd be even more interesting.
                            Indeed, imagine what a plot twist it would be a Fallen revealed Caine's punishment was not vampirism and they never saw an vampire before!

Comment

Indeed, imagine what a plot twist it would be a Fallen revealed Caine's punishment was not vampirism and they never saw an vampire before!
                              Hold on, I misremember: Enoch actually PREDATES the Fallen being locked away (D:TF p.50-51). This means that the Antediluvians were around when the Fallen were. Which can raise all sorts of implications regarding the things that went on there and the things that came from there... oh, and do you know what the symbol of the Baali looks like? It's an inverted version of Lucifer's symbol. And their Infernalism... maybe it has to do with keeping the Abyss closed shut?

Comment

Working...
                              X