Greg Stolze's Trilogy of The Fallen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beriorn View Post
    Hold on, I misremember: Enoch actually PREDATES the Fallen being locked away (D:TF p.50-51). This means that the Antediluvians were around when the Fallen were. Which can raise all sorts of implications regarding the things that went on there and the things that came from there... oh, and do you know what the symbol of the Baali looks like? It's an inverted version of Lucifer's symbol. And their Infernalism... maybe it has to do with keeping the Abyss closed shut?
    And the demons who are summoned by dark thaumathurgy were actually created by the fallne to be foot soldiers in the war!

Comment

I really enjoyed the series - half because I think Greg Stolze is very good at telling stories through very fleshed out and dimensional characters, and also because reading the books helped me "get" the game as a whole. Before the series, I never felt like I understood the dynamic of how the memories of the host and the Fallen interact and merge on a mental level. Prior to this, I almost read it like the Psyche/Shadow interactions in Wraith instead of the Fallen being guided by the Earthly experiences.

And of course afterwards, the obsessive in me made stats for it all.

"Observe obstacles carefully. With ingenuity, they can become levers."

"The frailty of genius is that it requires an audience."

Comment

Originally posted by BlialCain View Post
        I really enjoyed the series - half because I think Greg Stolze is very good at telling stories through very fleshed out and dimensional characters, and also because reading the books helped me "get" the game as a whole. Before the series, I never felt like I understood the dynamic of how the memories of the host and the Fallen interact and merge on a mental level. Prior to this, I almost read it like the Psyche/Shadow interactions in Wraith instead of the Fallen being guided by the Earthly experiences.

And of course afterwards, the obsessive in me made stats for it all.
        Ohmi that's amazing! Yeah the characters felt very real, either very loveable or vry hateable

Comment

Working...
        X