Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me what is happening in this picture?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me what is happening in this picture?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151128061025

So there is a giant demon scaring a dude with a mop and an Asian girl drawing lines?

I am becoming interested in the mage series.

That's Mage the awakening, the image comes from the cover of the free council book. It's a guy with a boom mic, what you don't see is the video camera and an old mage on a TV talking to the demon.
    Last edited by BurritoMage; 02-23-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BurritoMage View Post
      That's Mage the awakening, the image comes from the cover of the free council book. It's a guy with a boom mic, what you don't see is the video camera and an old mage on a TV talking to the demon.
      So what's the backstory of those images?

Comment

Originally posted by Magicballz View Post

There really isn't, they are just the covers of the faction books. The chick drawing lines is from the mystrium (sp) book.
        Last edited by BurritoMage; 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Alright well can anyone give me a link to prebuilt mage characters that fans have drummed up?

Comment

Alright well can anyone give me a link to prebuilt mage characters that fans have drummed up?
            Go look around in the Mage: the awakening section, this is old world of darkness, that's cod.
            Last edited by BurritoMage; 02-23-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

In the intro fiction i think that they are a cabal that uses supernatural sighting to film them to make movies and save in effect. The free council book was awful, its the Children of Gaia revised of NWoD.

Comment

Originally posted by LokiRavenSpeak View Post

In the intro fiction i think that they are a cabal that uses supernatural sighting to film them to make movies and save in effect. The free council book was awful, its the Children of Gaia revised of NWoD.
                The intro fiction?

Comment

The intro fiction?
                  The picture is from the cover of the Free council book from Mage the awakening

Mixed with the covers from other books, the Mysterium book, Silver Ladder, Guardians of the veil and Summoners.

Comment

The intro fiction?
                    The short story at the beginning of any splat book that not only summarizes what the books subject is about but hooks you into reading more.

Comment

Working...
                    X