Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demon: The Fallen / Mummy 20th Anniversary Edition??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I would love to see H20, I doubt we'll see any more 20 stuff just to avoid market confusion. WW is going to want to keep everything in the new system and push that.

Comment

Originally posted by Coridan View Post
      As much as I would love to see H20, I doubt we'll see any more 20 stuff just to avoid market confusion. WW is going to want to keep everything in the new system and push that.
      That would be my guess.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

To be fair I don't need Hunter as much as the other stuff, since I feel the Corebook is still just as relevant. I feel Hunter Books were mostly fluff for canon and not pertinent to actually running a hunter game.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Plus you get the Hunter Hunted 2 book. It's not a core book but it does give you guidelines and set up for creating a Hunter type character in the 20th Anniversary setting.

Comment

Working...
          X