The Future OF The True Black Hand.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future OF The True Black Hand.

So,from Interviews we had since 2015 we know that the Camarilla become a more insulated Clan and that they excluded many vampires from its ranks. The Anarchs are the Camarilla's main enemy now. For the Sabbat went to the Middle East. But there is another sects that was conspicuously unmentioned. The worshippers of Antedilluvians the ones who wanted Gehenna to happen the true black hand the Tal'Mahe'Ra. Well according to Martin Ericsson "All the Apocalypses of the classic WOD has happened, in 2001 the Gehhena war for the grave of the Antedilluvians began". Well Gehhena is either happening right now or it is over and done with. What brings the question: what happens to the Tal'mahe'ra? What do y'all think?

It depends if the Hiearchy from Wraith still blew them up. I'm guessing they didn't since they released their sourcebook, unless again this is simply a 20th Anniversary addition.

Overall this scenario sounds very very odd to me, and my only interest in ParaWolf's version of the OWoD is the possibility of systrm improvements. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Onkwe View Post
      It depends if the Hiearchy from Wraith still blew them up. I'm guessing they didn't since they released their sourcebook, unless again this is simply a 20th Anniversary addition.

Overall this scenario sounds very very odd to me, and my only interest in ParaWolf's version of the OWoD is the possibility of systrm improvements. Sorry.
      Undetstood,thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
        So,from Interviews we had since 2015 we know that the Camarilla become a more insulated Clan and that they excluded many vampires from its ranks. The Anarchs are the Camarilla's main enemy now. For the Sabbat went to the Middle East. But there is another sects that was conspicuously unmentioned. The worshippers of Antedilluvians the ones who wanted Gehenna to happen the true black hand the Tal'Mahe'Ra. Well according to Martin Ericsson "All the Apocalypses of the classic WOD has happened, in 2001 the Gehhena war for the grave of the Antedilluvians began". Well Gehhena is either happening right now or it is over and done with. What brings the question: what happens to the Tal'mahe'ra? What do y'all think?
        Yeah, that's an interesting question...

Since BJD is the canon background for V5 and BJD has the Tal'Mahe'Ra (if I remember correctly) as an active group, I think they will be around, but if the Week of Nightmares happened (and it seems so), I guess they're around in a changed shape.

If nothing worked, then let's think!

Comment

Originally posted by PMárk View Post

Yeah, that's an interesting question...

Since BJD is the canon background for V5 and BJD has the Tal'Mahe'Ra (if I remember correctly) as an active group, I think they will be around, but if the Week of Nightmares happened (and it seems so), I guess they're around in a changed shape.
          I'm betting on they being shattered into multiple groups,each one looking to worship or weapons the Antedilluvians,

Comment

Since the Sabbat is off fighting the Gehenna war perhaps the True Hand is their general opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
              Since the Sabbat is off fighting the Gehenna war perhaps the True Hand is their general opponent?
              Oh Yes,and of course there's this thing about the True Hand infiltrating the Sabbat. I wonder if th eoppposite could happen?

Comment

Metaplot is the Dark Kingdom of Iron Nuked Enoch, meanwhile the old double whammy of the True Black Hand on Earth Showed up to support Zapathsura when he arose and he didn't recognize or want them. But I would like it then that the best of the best, or most stubborn, survived and we have a brand new True Black Hand. Maybe they finally realize they have been Dominated severally on the upper levels.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I would like to see them continue in V5 except be even more paranoid (their home base got nuked) and even more ineffectual (All the competent plotters and influencers were probably killed off).

I've always taken the Vampire Storytellers Handbook approach that the Tal'mahe'rah are kind of a lame duck when it comes to the Jyhad, convinced that they have more power and influence than they really do.

Darker Days Radio - The World of Darkness Podcast
                  Unbuttoned History - A History Podcast with Jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Darker Days Mike View Post
                    I would like to see them continue in V5 except be even more paranoid (their home base got nuked) and even more ineffectual (All the competent plotters and influencers were probably killed off).

I've always taken the Vampire Storytellers Handbook approach that the Tal'mahe'rah are kind of a lame duck when it comes to the Jyhad, convinced that they have more power and influence than they really do.
                    Oh,I didn't read the vampire's storytellers handbook. That's a neat interpretation

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Oh,I didn't read the vampire's storytellers handbook. That's a neat interpretation
                      Yeah but that book killed them off. Pretty much they were nuked, their Angel Sarcophaguseses cheezed it before the bomb hit, and Ravnos was like Bro' do I know you? The way they wrote it they were pretty much donion rings.

I think it would be nifty to have them civil war between the surviving factions, giving up a lot of their patient waiting around and their whole spend all your resources on Enoch for trying to rally enough power to assimilate the other surviving factions. Naturally I would like some to also double down on their brainwashing and be all like, twas just a test of Faith! And explore the idea the Harbingers gave them Kaymalki as their new HQ.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                        Yeah but that book killed them off. Pretty much they were nuked, their Angel Sarcophaguseses cheezed it before the bomb hit, and Ravnos was like Bro' do I know you? The way they wrote it they were pretty much donion rings.

I think it would be nifty to have them civil war between the surviving factions, giving up a lot of their patient waiting around and their whole spend all your resources on Enoch for trying to rally enough power to assimilate the other surviving factions. Naturally I would like some to also double down on their brainwashing and be all like, twas just a test of Faith! And explore the idea the Harbingers gave them Kaymalki as their new HQ.
                        I wonder if Ravnos was truly mad before his destruction,of if he truly didn't care to use an entire sect that worshipped him no less to his own ends

Comment

Working...
                        X