One shot Psychics game?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One shot Psychics game?!

I think I want to hold a housewarming party since I got a new apartment and I may try to hold a one shot for some co-workers. And it being October I think a one shot mostly mortals game would emphasize the horror and be the simplest!

A chronicles game would probably be the best at conveying the horror but CWOD would be simplest and easiest to run. So I’ll probably have everyone make characters who maybe either went to the same college or live in the same apartment building. They will encounter and accidentally I interrupt a cults soul sacrifice and be caught in a backlash that awakens Psychic Numina in all of them. If I’m lucky this could convince them to make it more then a one shot but it’s hard
    To do games with coworkers because we would t have our days off together!

But it would be simple and fun!

It is a time for great deeds!

Seems a great idea

Dark Shores: Lineages of the Great Lakes
    Fingers of the Eldest: Bogatyri

Comment

Originally I had the idea the being being summoned was some sort of Bane, or God or Spirit. And they being uses the souls of the sacrifices for fuel and gifts the cultists. But now I am thinking it may be more fun to have the being summoned as some sort of Fae, maybe even A true Fae like a Fomorian. The idea being they used mighty Unleashings, and the players stumble and become the target of the utterance “Awaken”. This opens up their souls potential. Maybe even they sacrifice a Mage for the ritual.

I mean we don’t really have many limits on Unleashings, and even less of say the ritual involves hallucinogens to send ones mind into the Deep Dreaming where a True Fae is like Unto a God.

And if they get enchanted they can awaken memories from childhood. This would be a potential 2nd part prequel of the one shot where everyone plays tweens who become enchanted and have an adventure together before the enchantment eventually wears off or maybe their patron dies.

Comment

Psychics at per VtM:PG and or HH?

Comment

Yep, and Sorcerer Revised.

Comment

Working...
          X