Christmas and New Year in the World of Darkness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas and New Year in the World of Darkness

Is there any interesting canonical events and stories related to Christmas of New Year in the World of Darkness? Or maybe thematic modules other than Forged In Steel?

There are stats for Santa Claus in the first edition Book of Madness for Mage.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Wow! Thank you!

Comment

Isn't that the guy who may or may not be Santa, but whose Loud is that he truly believes that the World of Darkness is a decent and good place?

Mage: The Ice-ension: An Epic Game of Reality on the Rink

Comment

That would be the one, yes.

As much as I was never really a fan of a lot of the 1st ed Marauder stuff, that character always struck me as particularly tragic and sad in a way that certain of the Mad should be. I really wish he'd been presented as a stand alone character at the center of a potential Mage Christmas/Holiday chronicle. (The kind of thing I wish White Wolf Magazine had done more of.)

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
          X