Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith and Changeling coming to the ST Vault!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraith and Changeling coming to the ST Vault!

Announcement thing here.

No precise ETA is given, but yeah these are coming. They confirm that in addition to the core gamelines, that Orpheus, Wraith: the Great War, and Dark Ages: Fae will also be supported.

Cool - thanks for sharing the information.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing some fan-made content for C20!

"I am a prophet. I bring chaos and unrest to the foolish and wicked. I am no fit prince for Cainites, and I am no fit shepherd for the souls of men."

Comment

Dark Ages: Fae here I come!

Freelance Writer and Storyteller's Vault contributor. Find my work here: http://www.storytellersvault.com/ind...liate_id=17903

Comment

Wraith Style Guide is now out.

Comment

And now the Changeling Style Guide is out.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
              Is Amanda Palmer a musical influence for C20 because she's married to Neil Gaiman?

edit: really disappointed at the absence of any twee pop as musical influences, as I consider Changeling and Belle & Sebastian to go hand-in-hand
              Last edited by Anatole; 12-12-2018, 04:02 PM.

"I am a prophet. I bring chaos and unrest to the foolish and wicked. I am no fit prince for Cainites, and I am no fit shepherd for the souls of men."

Comment

And now the Vault has officially opened for Wraith and Changeling!

Comment

How come there are no fiction templates for C20?

Comment

Working...
                  X