Beta readers sought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta readers sought

I am working on a book, for the Storytellers Vault, about including Lovecraftian elements in a VtM game. I will soon need some beta-readers. Is anyone interested?

A beta reader is a person who reads a work of before it is published in order to mark errors and suggest improvements, typically without receiving payment - because I am poor.

How long is the book?

I'm not a native english speaker. I don't want to volunteer and then not being able to help you in due time.

101 simple plot ideas for VtM

"Ever since the Followers of Set rebranded themselves as The Ministry, I can barely keep a straight face around them." - Ramona #vamily

Comment

Also curious about length, and turn around time. I am willing to help, but the amount of time allotted for review will affect my ability to work on it.

Comment

Length: The draft is currently at 8,500 words and I do not think it will get much longer.
        Time: Starting in April, with hopes to get the reviewed copies back to me in May.
        Chance of Madness: Small
        The document will be in Word format, with changes tracked. I will be open to useful comments about the book, ideally as close to a particular point as possible. That is, if you have a comment on the power of the dark young , please place those comments near the dark young. Instead of at the very end of the document.

Comment

That may work as long as the due date is mid or late May. At work, but will try to PM my contact info tonight!

Comment

First days of May is too early for me, sorry

"Ever since the Followers of Set rebranded themselves as The Ministry, I can barely keep a straight face around them." - Ramona #vamily

Comment

I meant by the end of May, not at start of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post
                I meant by the end of May, not at start of the month.
                I will try to give you a hand then.
                I sent a PM

Comment

Working...
                X