Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories and Speculations for WoD5

So yeah. pretty much that.

My main theory is that The Tremere are going to eventually be exterminated NOT by the second inquisition, but by the order of hermes (im looking at you Blood Treachery).

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Outside of incorporating some of the more controversial stuff from the BNS WtA MET book? I don't see WW signing off on anything too drastic of a change to the status quo that they like. It seems like the plans are to use major shake up metaplot stuff to get things from Revised's pre-ToJ state to now, but it feels like things are going to be more focused on keeping things 'normal' than having big alterations to the default stuff in the game.

Killing major Clans? Not going to happen. Especially not by other splats.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
      Outside of incorporating some of the more controversial stuff from the BNS WtA MET book? I don't see WW signing off on anything too drastic of a change to the status quo that they like. It seems like the plans are to use major shake up metaplot stuff to get things from Revised's pre-ToJ state to now, but it feels like things are going to be more focused on keeping things 'normal' than having big alterations to the default stuff in the game.

Killing major Clans? Not going to happen. Especially not by other splats.
      I am not even sure they'll incorporate that much from BNS. There may be some elements, but a lot of the BNS stuff (namely the Sanctum and Concordant) seemed more designed specifically with LARP in mind (Sanctum and Concordant give bigger groups to latch onto ideologically and reason for cross-tribal interaction, which can help if your splat is underrepresented in a local game). I can see the Shard Caerns thing maybe but unsure.
      Also. any of the plans they had for whatever they forced into the BNS material after buying up the properties is up in the air, given that Paradox cleaned house of the people making those plans. VtM is a bit stuck on a path with the first round of books, but everything else is up in the air. (It also isn't perfectly clear what was already in place and what they forces them to add, material wise. I am going to try and look over the playtests this week and see if I can figure it out, but many elements build on what was done in BNS Vampire, so some material may not even have been their plan).
      Agree with Heavy Arms on the Tremere, though. In fact, the factionalization of the clan seems to promise that they will be used even more- there are now more ways to use them, and I don't think we'd be given options only to have them taken away, especially with one of the original seven clans

Comment

I hope the Wan Kuei aren't retconned into Kindred since i like how they are made since they are basically pretas and i wish they make them less OP and not racist

Comment

Working...
        X