Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Darkness: Ghosthunters. Any news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Darkness: Ghosthunters. Any news?

Any writer blogs or updates on this? Seems like it's been sitting in limbo for quite a bit.

The Final Frontier

From the beginning of the month in a past MMN, RichT said this:
    Bear in mind that WoD: Ghost Hunters has had to ride the waves, as it were, of the Paradox purchase of WW and then the plans for the 5th Editions and how that might impact what is a rare WoD WoD supplement, as opposed to a game line. It’s coming, but the road got weird for a while.
    Source

Comment

is this supposed to be a 5th edition supplement or a 20th-anniversary edition one?

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
        From the beginning of the month in a past MMN, RichT said this:

Source

Thanks. Glad to hear it's still planned for release.

The Final Frontier

Comment

For some reason I thought this was a Chronicles of Darkness Supplement.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing but since it was listed as World of Darkness I didn’t know for sure. I was honoring for clarification for Matthew or Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
              is this supposed to be a 5th edition supplement or a 20th-anniversary edition one?
              The latter. There was a comment I think in a Pathcast about how it was originally a V20 book but then when word came down about V5, in pivoted to become a Wr20 book.

---------------------------------------
              Anyways, seems like the book has gotten out of its Development hell and is now in Manuscript Approvals.

Comment

That’s good to here, I have started picking up 20th anniversary products to flesh out the game lines that will more than likely never have a 5th edition. Will
                Like to see what they are doing in the line to bring it up to the modern era if they do.

Comment

Note, WoD: Ghost Hunters is off to WW for approvals. It is a supplement for all 5 20A lines, so a "mortals" book more than anything. Much like the Revised Era WoD: Mafia, WoD: Demon Hunter X, and WoD: Sorcerer before that, it is useful with any of the WoD 20A core books.

M

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
                  Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Cool beans. Will it update any of the groups from The Quick and the Dead?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
                      Cool beans. Will it update any of the groups from The Quick and the Dead?
                      Several orgs from different games appear, plus a few new ones that have business with or directly employ paranormal investigators, are in the book.

M

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
                      Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Speaking of, book's in Editing now.

Comment

Working...
                        X