Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Darkness: Ghosthunters. Any news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
    That seems a bit strange to me. Maybe a typo?
    Pretty sure it's not.

Considering its place on the MMN already went through and edit, when it was accidentally listed as "Ghost Stories" in Art Direction.
    Because I thought Ghost Hunters was already pretty much complete and close to being released.
    ...no?

These KSs aren't for funding on completing the book. They're for finding the creation of Deluxe editions, as well as extra supplements via Stretch Goals. And remember: the book is going to get made regardless if the KS is successful or not.

Comment

How come this Ghost-Hunters isn't a Wraith supplement? That's pretty bizarre lol

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

I believe because it's a "mortals" books about humans (and I presume certain "twilight people" like psychics, mediums, and the like) who investigate and/or hunt ghosts. Aside from that, the concept has a lot of crossover potential, as those sort of investigators could potentially stumble across Caerns, Nodes, spirits, Bygones, chimera, vampire havens, demons, and assorted slumbering monsters in their activities.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
        Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Oh, it's been there for a while, but Ghost Hunters in Art Direction is listed as having its KS Assets being "prepped".

Me? I'm placing bets on this being the next KS after Legendlore wraps up.

Comment

LOL this is very similar to an idea I had for a "Reality TV show" based campaign of all mortals.

"We're here at the infamous Valkenburg Institute to do an overnight investigation."

Comment

Looks like They Came from Beneath the Grave is the next Kickstarter despite the Monday notes showing Kickstarter assets are finished for Ghost hunters(while TCFBTG KS assests are still being prepped).

Very, very disappointed.

"Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger."

Comment

I wonder if it is to give a slightly longer gap between Ghost Hunter and Technocracy, so not to have to many WoD Kickstarters bunched up together.

Comment

Ok NOW we have confirmation WoD Ghost Hunters KS is up next after Scion: Demigod wraps up.

Comment

And now, solid confirmation that the Ghost Hunters KS will go live next week, October 6th at 2 PM EST.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                      And now, solid confirmation that the Ghost Hunters KS will go live next week, October 6th at 2 PM EST.
                      Just in time for Halloween. How appropriate.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
                      X