Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for interactive map?

Hello!

I i'm currently working on a new game that I will be the storyteller. Among a lot of things to prepare, I want to have a map where I can see all the major points of interest in my city where the game will take place.

Does anyone have any suggestion regarding a software that I could use to '' pin '' stuff on a city map?

Also, I want to use a real city, so I will have to search for a downloadable version of this map...

(If this has already been talked about before, sorry in advance and pls give me the link to the thread)

Hey! why dont you use google map? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HG...2Y&usp=sharing i did this for copenhagen a while back (the campaign didnt run long, so not a lot on it, but i'm sure you can see the potential!)
    its easy to use. i think you just click the 3 dots on the left side, to the right of where it says copenhagen and then just say 'new map' and you should be on the way

Comment

Wow! I looked at the link and I am amazed about what you can do with Google Map. I didn't know that you could do something like that.

Thank you very much for the reply Lycaniz!

Comment

Working...
      X