Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maori Creatures In the World of Darkness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maori Creatures In the World of Darkness.

https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/n...aori-folklore/

What would they be?

You do the same thing that's done for any other group of folklore creatures. Some will be Bygones. Some will be Fae. Some will be monsters. Some will be fomori. Some will be spirits. Divide them according to what makes sense for you and the particular game and chronicle you'd run. Since the same creature could plausibly be slotted into multiple of the categories above, do whatever fits best for your game.

Comment

What would you make them?

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
        What would you make them?
        Having read the list they seem pretty self explanatory

Are you on the square?
        Are you on the level?

Comment

What I'd make them depends on the needs of the game that I'm running. If it is Werewolf or some other Changing Breed, I'd be more inclined to make them spirits, fomori, or monsters (but the more obvious ones being fae, I'd keep fae). If I was running Mage, I'd be more willing to make them Bygones or Umbrood. If Changeling, many would be some sort of fae.

There isn't any right answer. It's what you need them to be for the games you are in. You can even have "one" type of creature actually be a mix of spirits, monsters, and other things because human folklore can easily mix up different creatures as being the same.

Comment

Working...
          X