No announcement yet.

How do Mail order brides fit into Wod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Mail order brides fit into Wod?

in my current game first Camazotz to return in ages Is currently engaged to a young woman from Japan

Feeling that with no kinfolk bloodlines to think of , he might as well use mail order bride services

Their at Disney World currently with the family of Shadow lord kin that have been hosting him.

Beyond this thoughts of they'd work in Wod?

or how to express it mechanicly reading for duplicitous intentions.

Lol what? Like seriously what?

You've been playing around the magic that is black
    But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

If he's already engaged to be married, I can only presume that his intention to set up some sort of bigamist collection of brood mares?

I honestly can't think of anything else to add that I didn't already mention the last time you asked about this eight months ago.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Sorry MS It interferes a bit with memory...

Comment

Mail-Order Brides character creation is as follows: 10/7/5 Attributes, 20/12/8 Abilities, 15 points of Backgrounds, 10 points of Disciplines, 7 points of Virtues, and 20 freebies. If a starting Mail-Order Bride has an Attribute, Ability, or Advantage of 6 or higher, they must take a Derangement for each such Trait.

Also, if they eat after midnight they double or triple in height, gain between 400% and 600% lean muscle mass, grow massive claws that deal aggravated damage, and their stats are modified as follows: Strength +4, Dex +1, Stamina +1, Manipulation 0 (unless it's to intimidate wedding vendors, bridesmaids, or the groom, in case which case it's 10), Appearance 0 (unless it's the wedding day itself, in which case it's 10 no matter what), and receives a -3 diff modifier to all Perception rolls to spot minor and inconsequential problems with their own weddding. This is known as the "Bridezilla" form.

Sig

Comment

Very amusing.

Comment

I don’t understand.

“The Bonnie Prince is a clever, slippery snake with enough charm to convince good men (and women) that he’s God’s Chosen One. If we don’t stop him from raising this rebellion, we’re all going to be staring down into the abyss at Culloden Moor.”

Comment

Okay, now I’m more awake.

If your character just wants a girlfriend, maybe have him use Tinder or Bumble?

If he’s Camazotz, his Kinfolk bloodlines would be Native American or Latina. A Japanese girl wouldn’t help if his objective is to reestablish the Breed.

The Shadow Lords are pretty duplicitous themselves, so they should probably have a Gift that allows them to tell if she’s scamming him. Or maybe a Philodox or Galliard Gift.

Hope this helps. You know Princess: the Hopeful pretty well. Could you remind me again exactly what a Trinket does?

“The Bonnie Prince is a clever, slippery snake with enough charm to convince good men (and women) that he’s God’s Chosen One. If we don’t stop him from raising this rebellion, we’re all going to be staring down into the abyss at Culloden Moor.”

Comment

Don't remember the term Trinket.

a Phylactery lets you transform

A Bequest Lets you use a single charm.

Comment

I wanted my Princess to give her boyfriend something meaningful to her that would also help him out. I’ll have to reread the pdf.

Comment

Working...
                    X