W20 M20 Spirit AI Personal Assistans.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W20 M20 Spirit AI Personal Assistans.

In my new round, the Glasswalkercouple from my players had a new idea to fight the wyrm inspired from their grandparents, who are a kinfolk couple of Virtual Adepts. Because the Grandparents had created an AI as a familiar the Glass Walkers want to try to do this on big scale with spirits to have for one thing a secure devise for use with the garou, for two being able to state the corporal and spiritual wellbeing of a person and for three to expire any wyrm corruption with it and so help for one to clear the nation of the corruption and mayby bring it to the mass marcet. With it they would be Pentex a step ahead in one thing and with this new killer feature the people would hopefully look more on their well being, being more open to the nature and mayby will get their eyes opened to the corruption of the wyrm.
    Pentex had no idea about this but the Syndicate already heard from it, more correctly those that are members of the "Friends of Courage", and they want to fund it in the hope to be able with it to detect all those nephandic corruption.

Now my question would be, how would I best handle this long term goal?

As I am from Austria I need to clarify two things.
    First my native language is german and so please point out if the english I write is broken so I can improve.
    Second I do not own VTMV nor any line after M20 because it is not out there and I wait for the translation.

It sounds like a Quest in the CompĂșter Web, maybe crossovered into the Digital Web.

Since these are spiritual entities, things will have to start here. The players may need to get the blessing of some powerful net spirit to keep the spiritual AI "farms" working and safe, getting the aid of some wizards versant in spirit magick and the net could come in handy, altrough that would risk the project leaking to less savory entities.

I imagine Pentex will catch up sooner rather than latter. Nephandy likely will catch up (even if the players are very subtle, the Syndicate can spill the beans al by itself with all the nephandic corruption in the Technocracy). The Weaver could be both ally and antagonist, as it's minions likely ain't against the idea and could offer a powerful help, but then they migth want to place "conditions" that disagree with the spirit of the project.

Comment

Working...
    X