Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of incorporating Harry Dresden into the World of Darkness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My enthusiasm for the Dresden Files has kinda faded for now, but this is still a cool discussion.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

There are some shit in Dresden files that don't fit though.

For starters, the laws of magic. Ain't no laws like that in Mage.

And the presence of the angels, supernatural beings who are powerful and are on the side of humanity, and basically the Abrahamic God being on the side of humanity and being top dog is something that really doesn't fit with most Wod.

Comment

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
        There are some shit in Dresden files that don't fit though.

For starters, the laws of magic. Ain't no laws like that in Mage.

And the presence of the angels, supernatural beings who are powerful and are on the side of humanity, and basically the Abrahamic God being on the side of humanity and being top dog is something that really doesn't fit with most Wod.
        You make a very good point. I’ve pretty much given up on my idea of doing a crossover.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post

You make a very good point. I’ve pretty much given up on my idea of doing a crossover.
          I mean, there's some good stuff. Tera West is probably a werewolf. The alphas are probably single note sorcerers. Dresden is a Hermetic mage.

It's just that a lot of the bigger cosmology doesn't fit. But the sexy vampires? The darkness? The noir detective shit? Fits in with WoD

Comment

Once again I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
            X