Crossover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryu238 View Post

I said something like that here: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...94#post1432794

BTW, had anyone considered a campaign for shifting Werewolf from Apocalypse to Forsaken, not just mechanics wise via Translation Guides but metaplot wise? Like when the Apocalypse came the Triat just...killed each other in the end and the Werewolves and other Changing Breed are just left baffled at what to do now?
    The Triat underpin reality. If they go, being confused about what happens will be the least of the survivors' problems.

Comment

True, sorry.

Comment

I have had absolutely no trouble with crossover, in my campaigns.

Usually what I tell my players is, “This is a [fill-in-the-blank] game, so will focus mostly on that, but, if you go looking for trouble outside your own perspective, you will find it.”

I’m getting ready to a C20 game, and it’ll as changeling-specific as I can manage, but werewolves are Garou, vampires are Cainites and Kuei-jin, mages fight the Ascension War, etc. It’s just each splat has enough problems of its to go crosspollinating—-but it can happen!

Comment

Working...
        X