What company made White Wolf's dice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What company made White Wolf's dice?

I assume the company that actually physically made the various WW dice are unedited.

If I am correct, does anyone know who the actual manufacturers were?

White Wolf had multiple dice sets. A quick search on the database for the person with the largest dice collection in the world, Kevin Cook, showed a Changeling and Vampire set made by Q-Workshop. Those dice are towards the end and fit other dice I've bought from Q-Workshop. You can probably find more dice information on dice collecting forums.

http://www.dicecollector.com/MINT63.HTM

Comment

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
      I assume the company that actually physically made the various WW dice are unedited.

If I am correct, does anyone know who the actual manufacturers were?

The original sets? No idea. The packaging only had White Wolf's contact information in them.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

I've been trying to research this myself . It depends on the set, and whether they were official or not; it's sometimes hard to tell with Masquerade dice in particular. There were a LOT of Vampire and "vampire" dice on the market back in the day.

I think some of them were made custom by Chessex, and few more generic ones were probably from Koplow (at least for some of the NWoD sets), but there's another company(?) that made the bulk of the ones that came in the little velvet bags: the dice are bulkier and rounder than Chessex dice, and often have a speckled finish. I'm pretty sure they were generic dice that were customized, because the Time of Judgment dice and the Vampire: The Requiem dice are almost exactly the same, except for the numbers.

I've not been able to figure out what that brand was. I was quite literally trying to Google this information not two hours ago. If anyone has a clue on this, I'd also love to know.

(for reference, this is the style I'm talking about: https://i.redd.it/hzu8uyx4s1x21.jpg)

Edit: I suspect it was Chessex or Koplow, but they might just not make them anymore, or they really were made just for White Wolf.
        Last edited by Yossarian; 09-24-2020, 05:07 AM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
        Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

Working...
        X