Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 2's out to Backers now.

Comment

And now, the Arcanum strikes back. I am glad to see them return. Said that, I am still fascinated with the presence of more room for this kinds of supplements and the absence of plans for Hunter and Demon.
      Last edited by Justycar; 10-14-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
        ... My delay is that pure ghost hunting is not so much my interest, as say it having been a paranormal investigators sourcebook and such. If that had been the case I probably would have jumped very quickly on it...
        This does seem more paranormal investigators than ghost hunters from what I've read so far. I think Ghost Hunters just makes for a better title.

Community Content
        Hunters Hunted II Into the Darkness
        V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
          We got a fantastic interview with Matthew Dawkins and Matt McElroy about the product here: http://booknest.eu/reviews/blog/2064...matthewdawkins

Really interesting stuff!
          Does this mean McElroy is back or was this interview done in advance?

Community Content
          V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by zahana View Post
            Does this mean McElroy is back or was this interview done in advance?
            From what I gather, he was sent to sensitivity training and that was the end of things.

http://theonyxpath.com/addressing-two-recent-concerns/

I interviewed them about a week or two ago.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

From what I gather, he was sent to sensitivity training and that was the end of things.

http://theonyxpath.com/addressing-two-recent-concerns/

I interviewed them about a week or two ago.
              So nobody knows what his current status is with the company?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post

So nobody knows what his current status is with the company?
                I think he's still at the same position he always as Operation Manager.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

I'm hoping at some point options come up for more high tier rewards. The create an item/monster/npc type of rewards that have been added during other Kickstarters once certain stretch goals are hit.

Community Content
                  V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Chapters 3 and 4 are now out to backers.

Oh, and we got the Hunting Monsters supplement covering interactions with non-ghost supernaturals, including that getting doubled. and a backer t-shirt.

$50k we're getting a wallpaper, and at $52k we're getting...a supplement about mortal necromancers. Complete with new Hedge Magic paths that revolve around interacting with the dead.

Comment

I've got a feeling this is gonna be the closest thing to a Sorcerer 20th that we'll be getting. Don't disappoint me Matt.

Check out my Sorcerer 20th homebrew and my update to Highlander: the Gathering for 20th Anniversary edition.

Comment

Originally posted by theoutlander523 View Post
                        I've got a feeling this is gonna be the closest thing to a Sorcerer 20th that we'll be getting. Don't disappoint me Matt.
                        I mean, Hunters Hunted II already has Hedge Magic in it. It's just a question of which will have more.

Community Content
                        V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

I like the update bit about planning out an investigation. That is the sort of practical information that, in hindsight, I wish more of the old hunter/investigator books had included. (like how a police or FBI case works, what happens when the Catholic Church decides to do an exorcism, etc.)

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

The Kickstarter has ended with 13 stretch goals being reached. So in addition to the book, we're going to get.
                            • ParanormalInvestigator's Toolkit
                            • Hunting Monsters
                            • Necromancers & Mediums
                            • Ghost HuntersJumpstart
                            I'm looking forward to seeing how they come out. The Necromancers & Mediums supplement is probably the one I'm most interested in seeing.

Community Content
                            V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Gosh darn it! I completely missed this! This looks so cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X