Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your first WoD game?

Mine was V20.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

V:tM 1st edition. We used the softcover book. My first character was a Caitiff named Seth Demonclaw (It was the 90's. We were allowed to be edgelords then...lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
      Mine was V20.
      Same for me.

Comment

VTM 1 as ST, running the first adventures as they came out with my high school group.

Craig Oxbrow
        The Trinity Continuum freelancer

Comment

My first game was Vampire the Masquerade first edition, too. I started as a player, but soon started to run games, too, especially at conventions. I started to play Vampire when I was 16, I think.

Comment

Basic I know, but I picked up a copy of VtM 2e in my local game shop and I fell in love. I picked up DC by Night a little later and years later here I am.

Comment

Mage: the Ascension 1st edition.

Comment

VtDA late winter/early spring of 2016

Community Content
                Hunters Hunted II Into the Darkness
                V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Vampire 2nd ed, as it had come out just before the Brujah clanbook which sucked me in to this whole thing to begin with.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                  Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Well my first experience with WoD was through the video game Vampire: the Masquerade Redemption which led to me and my friends getting our hands on the Rev Ed of VtM in the early 2000s (2002 or 2003 I think) and a rather hilariously cringy game of vamps in trenchcoats and katanas,

Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable. Indomitable.

Comment

I bought Werewolf 2nd edition. Must have read through that book 500 times.

The Hecata are a sect not a clan.

Comment

VtM 1st Ed 91. Then WtA 1st Ed.

Comment

VtM 2nd Ed. All we had was the core rulebook and the Player’s Guide, and that’s all we needed, damnit! 😏

Cheers!

If you don't use an Oxford comma, I feel bad for you, son,
                          'Cuz I got ninety-nine problems, but clarity ain't one.

Comment

Werewolf the Apocalypse 2nd Ed. It resonated strongly with my angry teenage self. And being able to one shot Vampires in crossover games was incredibly cool to my young self. Ah, Memory Lane.

Comment

Ars Magica. Then VtM 1st ed

Comment

Working...
                              X