Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhh

THAT guy

No. No way in hell am I ever buying that book.

Thank you

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

That author also wrote material for W20 Changing Breeds. The reveal didn't happen until about Changing Ways was out.

Originally posted by Damian May View Post

Author is a rapist, groomer and abuser. Now....there are no residuals with rpg books so he won't get any money from you buying it...so it's a personal call whether you do or not.
      The material in the breed book swerves into places that get weird, especially with the Rokea being saddled with a need to mate when on land, so that's why I opt not to use it. The basic gist of that was there before him, regrettably, but it was one line in the 2e PG entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
        Ohhhhh

THAT guy

No. No way in hell am I ever buying that book.

Thank you
        Who are people talking about? Are they referring to Morke or McFarland?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
          Who are people talking about? Are they referring to Morke or McFarland?

McFarland.

Comment

Does Onyx Path offer residuals to freelancers? No need for the details of specific contracts, but I never got the impression this was a thing.

Also, it's Mørke in W20 Changing Breeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
              Does Onyx Path offer residuals to freelancers? No need for the details of specific contracts, but I never got the impression this was a thing.

Also, it's Mørke in W20 Changing Breeds.
              No, they do not. I don't know of any rpg companies that do.

I was answering the question re. Breedbook Rokea.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post

No, they do not. I don't know of any rpg companies that do.

I was answering the question re. Breedbook Rokea.
                I see I misread you as saying the opposite of what you said. Thank you for clarification.

Comment

Mine was Dark Ages Vampire before revised.

Check out my DriveThruRPG books at: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....=Carrie%20Kube

Comment

Werewolf: the Apocalypse 1st Edition. I heard about it from friends who played Vampire and picked it up. I was in college at the time and probably read it (and the supplements as they came out) more than all of my textbooks. While the subsequent editions are far superior mechanically, the first edition core book was the most engrossing by far and really touched a nerve in my angry young self.

Interestingly enough, I played that first Garou in a Mage game, and that sparked my love of Mage and Sorcerer characters.

Comment

Working...
                    X