Hypothetical "Qlippothic Krainas/Rites" [V20/M20]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical "Qlippothic Krainas/Rites" [V20/M20]

I play long story with main themes - demonology and unknown.
    Then after reading M20: Fallen & V20:TalMaheRa,I thought: many demons are mentioned in various books. Many of them interact (or may interact with) different groups. Book of Fallen mentions that unawakened can enter Qlippoth through astral projection or tunnels on Earth or in other realities or by demons/mages help.

My Koldun-Tzimisce started working with young priest of Celestial Chorus (other player) who failed his seeking (lost faith) and was seduced by secrets of nefandi.
    As we know, there are unique krainas that are associated with specific type of entity (Fallen / Well of Suffering) and world (Underworld). ST agreed to consider new way/kraina in future.

I decided to develop some form of Qlippothic kraina/way. Like all Fallen, I decided to start with Lilith (Qlippoth). However, I don't know much about nefandi & Lilith lore. But I want to create something interesting, like description of Qlippoth worlds or nefandi's rotes.
    Can you suggest books or other sources of inspiration for this? Or suggest possible powers for this Way/Kraina?
    Last edited by Alphari; 11-09-2020, 10:07 AM.

Lilith wouldn't work, unless you found her and her garden.

The well of sacrifice works because they're near the well, the underworld krainia is used in the underworld... Are you near lilith or something? Krainas are bound by geography, not belief. Whilst Ways... Is lilith a natural force like fire and water and spirit? No. Creating a path of magic around Lilith or whatever is suited towards Thaumaturgy, not the spirit manipulating sorcery of Kupala.

Edit:
    So, like, for 'evil' dumpling sorcery, I've got a few ideas:
    The four wyrm elements can make a Way each.
    A toxic dumping ground may make for a great Kraina
    A nuclear testing site may make for a good kraina
    An area in a city well known for being an abusive shithole may make a great Kraina.
    An area with a lot of death and suicides might make for a good Kraina
    A really harsh wilderness may make a good Kraina.
    Last edited by MyWifeIsScary; 11-09-2020, 08:02 AM.

Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
    There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

Comment

Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
      Lilith wouldn't work, unless you found her and her garden.
      Lilith is first Qlipah. It can be Umbral Realms or Zone in another dimension (but it is closed from outsiders). In any case, they are all in or near Abyss.
      Each of these dimensions is ruled by spirit/demon/etc. They are inhabited by various spirits/elementals/demons/... or more material entities.

In any case, daughter of Lilith rules in that dimension. In the dimension there are aggressive beasts, incubi / succubus, hungry plants.
      The well of sacrifice works because they're near the well
      Aren't they using some kind of spiritual-infernal connection? They create a miniature copy of this infernal construction, make sacrifices and accumulate infernal power.
      the underworld krainia is used in the underworld...
      And in material world. This kraina does not control the souls of the dead... But it can control the tempest, oblivion, summons a piece of sea of shadows.
      A toxic dumping ground may make for a great Kraina
      I think it should take more time for this, and land should be big enough.
      A really harsh wilderness may make a good Kraina.
      Classic.
      Last edited by Alphari; 11-09-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Lilith is first Qlipah. It can be Umbral Realms or Zone in another dimension.

Comment

Working...
        X