Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll20/D&D Beyond-style support for WoD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll20/D&D Beyond-style support for WoD?

I've been using Roll20's integration with D&D 5E lately, and know that D&D Beyond does something similar. Is there a WoD equivalent of these types of online tools?

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
    Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Are you talking about a platform to play online or something where you can look up stuff without having to purchase the book?

Community Content
    Hunters Hunted II Into the Darkness
    V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

An online platform where the game system is part of the interface, making looking stuff up and maintaining character sheets much easier. Not too fussed about having to pay for books.

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
      Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Fantasy Grounds has V5. I'm not aware of any other lines being available.

Community Content
        Hunters Hunted II Into the Darkness
        V20 Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Working...
        X