X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with Posters: Sorcerer, Sidhe and Earhbound.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: Guildbook: Masquers and Alien Hunger both new to PoD as well as totally new The Making of the Art of Children of the Revolution.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: W20: Umbra - The Velvet Shadow PoD.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Here would be an example of a post, one might spread:

There is a database for cWoD and nWoD titles - including PDF and Print-on-Demand availability, ISBN, translations and more.
    For cWoD visit http://www.werwolf-live.de/booklist.php
    For nWoD visit http://www.werwolf-live.de/booklist_nWoD.php

Also, if you want a title to enter Print-on-demand, make use of the totally unofficial wishlist...
    For cWoD visit http://werwolf-live.de/book_wishlist.php
    For nWoD visit http://www.werwolf-live.de/book_wishlist_nWoD.php

Feel free to stop by.

Leave a comment:

• Cadmiumcadamium
    replied
    I will. Maybe if you could ask Ian if you could post a link directly to the main website in addition to this thread. Maybe on some cWoD/Onyx Path/White wolf pages on facebook.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    How would I advertise it?
    I mean, besides mentioning it here, on my facebooks site, the facebooks site for German werewolf LARPers, a german role-playing site...

Hey, if you visit other sites, forums, or simply tell people, you are more than welcome...

Leave a comment:

• Cadmiumcadamium
    replied
    Wow. That wishlist vote system is awesome. To bad that it hasn't gotten much votes yet. Perhaps if you advertised it more somehow it could really be good compass for CCP/Onyx Path. Maybe you can even ask them to make it official somehow .

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    If you go to the Database and click on "PoD Wishlist" there is a list of all the books that are in the database, but not in PoD. Only a few of them are also not in PDF, like the older HarperCollions Novels - and of course some are compilations that wouldn't require the single books as PoD, if the compilation would be available.
    In total it lists 405 books.

Also, feel free to use your email to log in and then vote for books you would like to see as PoD or would not like to see at PoD. It's totally unofficial, but if enough people participate it might influence CCP to speed up certain books.... For there aren't any books from the back catalogue that were made available as PoD recently.

Leave a comment:

• axlfairus
    replied
    How many unreleased books exist as PDF but not PoD? i know about Witches and Pagans but, there are others? (Also i really want Witches and pagans PoD )

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: W20: Book of the Wyrm PoD and W20: Umbra - The Velvet Shadow pre-PoD-PDF.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: Tribebook: White Howlers PoD

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: Mind's Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade Storyteller Secrets PDF by 'By Night Studios'.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: V20: Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Poster PoD & PDF. No kidding.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: Rites of Blood PoD & PDF.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich
    replied
    Database updated with: Penny Dreadful and Truth until Paradox Revised.

Can someone tell me, if "Truth Until Paradox Revised" is equal in content to the 1st or 2nd Edition of the book, please ?
    I'd like that info added to the database.

Originally posted by IgnyteZero View Post
    This is probably not the right place to make requests, but I would be extremely happy if London by Night were made PoD since it is kinda hard to get in decent condition over here in Sweden, without costs going through the roof. My fiancé would also be quite happy to see Dark Ages: Werewolf becoming PoD too.
    I'd like that book, too.
    I created a wishlist for those books, not yet in POD, totally unofficial, but maybe someone will look at it, if enough people use it... just use the link above to get there..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X