This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heinrich View Post
    Database updated with the new Black Hand book for VtM.
    But that one doesn't have a PoD yet...

English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

Comment

True, but the database contains all books, even the ones that don't have PoD (or even PDF), yet. They are all flagged accordingly.
      As for the older books, the database contains ISBN, so you can try to find a copy that way.

Comment

Database updated with advance PDF of V20 Ghouls & Revenants.

The most anticipated book to enter PoD is: London by Night

Comment

Database updated with the new Black Hand book for VtM - now also in PoD.

Comment

Database updated with the new PDF Bundles named V20 Starter Kit [BUNDLE] and W20 Starter Kit [BUNDLE]

Comment

Database updated with Werewolf 1st Edition (PDF/PoD) and Werewolf Player's Guide 2nd Edition (PoD).

The most anticipated book to enter PoD is: London by Night

Comment

I wasn't very active on the forums here in a long while, but the Database is still updated with the newest books of OPP and the newest PoD titles form the old White Wolf backcatalogue (Mage 2nd Edition and Wraith 1st Edition being the latest).

Comment

The Database is still up to date. Now with the newest Wr20 PoD titles.

Comment

Thank you heinrich for keepin this updated

English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

Comment

Working...
                    X