20 years of Swag: Share your Swag/Memorabilia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 years of Swag: Share your Swag/Memorabilia

We all love the World of Darkness, i belive each one of us has at least One item related to this, and i dont mean books, Share pictures of your Keychains, Tarot Decks etc... and who knows, maybe we can do a 20Years of X
    As for books rules: No rule books or players guides, only novels and Prophecy books (like The Book of Nod)

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

That's the sum of it for Classic WoD. There are two copies of the Book of Nod because the one on the left is the hardcover (a friend found it for 5 bucks at a thrift store). Not pictured is my boxset of Kindred: The Embraced, which has yet another copy of the Book of Nod. The pins are mostly from the By Night Studios Kickstarter from last year, except for the Revised Ankh, wax seal Tzimisce logo, and Ravnos Antitribu.
    Last edited by Yossarian; 12-07-2014, 11:06 PM.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
    I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

i cant see it, the link appears broken :/

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley View Post
        i cant see it, the link appears broken :/
        That's weird; I can see it on my phone...it's actually attached to the post, rather than linked. The forum software gave me a lot grief about uploading it, though, so it might just be glitching out. I'll just put it on dropbox if it doesn't show up.

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

No pics, but I have Book of Nod & Gangrel Clan pin for Masquerade, Apocrypha for Reckoning, Days of Fire for Fallen, and Fragile Path & Tarot deck for Ascension.
          Last edited by Papa Bear; 12-08-2014, 10:59 AM.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
          - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Got a keychain of Prime (MtA) that i adapted as a necklace, Days of Fire, the Tarot of Mage, a shirt of HtV and a Prime prime somewhere.. and an adapted keychain turn into necklace with the symbol of Tzimisce

Comment

I have a Prime coffee mug for Mage, a Nosferatu glass tumbler, a Wraith key pin and a Ventrue pin. My pics are all too pretty and info-dense to include.

I love my Prime coffee mug. It's the go to mug for daily coffee if it doesn't need to travel with me.

Before all gaming had to switch over to Skype due to people moving, the Nosferau tumbler was MY glass on game day (if we weren't downing bottles of wine). Anyone who boggarted it got a dirty look.

Comment

The Boston V:TES crew put together t-shirts for the annual pilgrimage to the North American Championship at Origins. I still love my "Irresponsible Bleeder", "Crosstable Buddy", and "Dragonbound World Tour" t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
                  I have a Prime coffee mug for Mage

I want this. I did not know this existed.

All I've got aside from the books would be the Book of Nod... I think. I still got a box somewhere in the basement I haven't touched in probably 10 years. I know for a sad fact there is no Prime coffee mug in it.

I am jealous. TO THE EBAYS!

Comment

I have nothing but my copy of The Silver Record, though I do have pdfs of most of the fiction novels. I really want an ST shirt, heh, and I have been drooling over the Mage tarot for ages. That would be my personal ultimate fan item, right there.

Oh, wait, I have the Celestial Chorus symbol and the Corax symbol both tattooed on me, do those count?

Comment

Oh yeah. I have the Mage Tarot as well. Forgot about that....

Comment

Originally posted by roleplayrose View Post
                        and I have been drooling over the Mage tarot for ages. That would be my personal ultimate fan item, right there.
                        Offer me some people crushing money and I'll consider letting you have it.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
                        - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xq0dw05ni...02.47.jpg?dl=0

There's the picture! It occurs to me that I also have an M20 Etherite shirt.

I have both Mage Tarots (Awakening and Ascension) and they're on my "never give up even in the direst of circumstances" list. It's a list of two...

Edit: Also, if anyone knows the WW number of that wax seal Tzimisce pin, let me know, because I've been trying to figure that out since I got it.
                          Last edited by Yossarian; 12-10-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Over my desk is a framed copy of one of the original Aeon (not Trinity) promo posters. A battle rages across the stars... you are the weapon.

And in the library, one of the Wraith promo posters. There's a storm that's always screaming under the skin of the world. Sometimes it comes looking for you...

But my best WWGS swag is the two Team Vlad Canis shirts from the Origins '99 booth crew.

- C.

Clayton A. Oliver • Some Dude With a Keyboard

Told my little Pollyanna/There's a place for you and me
                            Let's go down to Transverse City/Life is cheap and death is free

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

I have both Mage Tarots (Awakening and Ascension) and they're on my "never give up even in the direst of circumstances" list. It's a list of two...
                              Hmmm.... I have both of those as well.... but that's far from the "never give up list". I could definitely be persuaded to part with either or both for the knowledge they are going to loving homes and sufficient renumeration....

The "never give up" list is for things like the first edition copy of Alice In Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, my great-grandfather's railroad watch, that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X