X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roleplayrose
    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post

Offer me some people crushing money and I'll consider letting you have it.
    If I ever win the lottery, I'll let you know. As it stands, I can't afford to buy myself winter boots, and so am hoping the winter stays mild in my neck of the woods.

Comment

• RandyMagic
      • Nov 2014

Some of the links appear to be broken. Don't have anything right now to share here, but surely feeling nostalgic about this feat. It's been 20 years. Can't believe at first. And as someone mentioned above, I too have a copy of The Silver Record.

Comment

• Yossarian
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Ajax View Post

The "never give up" list is for things like the first edition copy of Alice In Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, my great-grandfather's railroad watch, that sort of thing.
        Well, like anything else, it's all relative. I suppose that's more my "WoD stuff I'll never give up even in the...etc." list, though.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
        Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

• PookaKnight
          • Nov 2013

So much.... I have all the in character supplements - hardback Book of Nod, Revelations of the Dark Mother, Erciyes Fragments, Chronicles of the Black Labyrinth, The Silver Record, The Fragile Path, Hunter Apocrypha, and Days of Fire.

For novels, I have Splendor Falls, The Toybox, Shadows on the Hill, Court of All Kings, Pomegranates Full and Fine, and Lucifer's Shadow.

Pins: the Vampire ankh, the Werewolf claw marks, the Mage prime symbol, the Wraith key, the Changeling butterfly, the KotE symbol, and the original World of Darkness symbol.

Posters: Vampire revised, Mage revised, Changeling 1e and 2e, and Hunter

Cards: the Mage tarot revised, a complete collection of Changeling cantrip cards, a complete collection of Arcadia: King Ironheart's Madness, five cards short of a complete set of Arcadia: The Wyld Hunt

Original art: Ron Spencer's portraits of High King David and Faerilyth from Noblesse Oblige and a portrait of my Changeling group by Melissa Uran (my avatar comes from that picture).

Miscellaneous: promotional booklets for Vampire revised and Mage revised, they weren't the quickstarts, but they give an overview the games' settings and are very pretty

Charlie Cantrell
          Onyx Path Freelancer
          Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

• Ajax
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Well, like anything else, it's all relative. I suppose that's more my "WoD stuff I'll never give up even in the...etc." list, though.
            Fair enough.... I think I'd hand on to some of the core rulebooks with tooth and talon moreso than the pretty pretty cards. That way I can still play.

Having said that though, I think it would be a wrestling match if someone wanted my Mage coffee mug. I USE that thing pretty much every day. It's not just gaming swag, it the vessel for my daily dose of Quintessence!

Comment

• PookaKnight
              • Nov 2013

I realized the OP called for pictures. Here are most of them, but the posters are a little inaccessible at the moment.

Pins:

Books:

Art:

Cards:

Charlie Cantrell
              Onyx Path Freelancer
              Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

I have the Prime mug for Mage and the Vampire: the Masquerade mug too. I still have two Giovanni clan pins from my days in the Camarilla, the cardboard standee with all of the pins for the game lines, and the Mage 1st edition Tarot. I'd have to say that in terms of a book, not many folk recognise the 'Vampire Diary: the Embrace'. I bought it new when it first came out and I'd love to use it as a prop one day.
                Besides that I have a full set of Jyhad cards (the first set).

All part of one of my favourite game systems.

Comment

• elmerg
                  • Dec 2013

All of you guys with OWoD Clan Pins make me exceptionally sad that I wasn't into Masquerade while they were a thing. Or rather, wasn't into LARP version of Masquerade while they were a thing (I'd kill for Toreador, Camarilla, Anarch and Nosferatu pins). I do have some other swag from NWoD though...

* Two copies of Book of Nod (couldn't pass them up in a game store, brand new, for $4 on the 'used' shelf)
                  * Rites of the Dragon (NWoD prop book for Ordo Dracul)
                  * NWoD Forsaken Dogtag - Rahu
                  * NWoD Requiem Clan Pins - Daeva, Gangrel
                  * NWoD Requiem Covenant Pins - Ordo Dracul, Invictus, Sanctified

Comment

• Fat Larry
                    • Nov 2013

Just got this today. Werewolf the Apocalypse logo. Does it count as swag?

Pardon the Wyrm taint.
                    Last edited by Fat Larry; 01-17-2016, 05:15 PM.

"Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger."

Comment

• Crowley
                      • Dec 2013

And YES , tattos do count

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
                      ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
                      Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
                      Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

• Crowley
                        • Dec 2013

i recently got the full collection of the Hunter Prey novels. i also got Truth beyond paradox and the Last Battle Novel. as well Inherit The Earth.

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
                        ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
                        Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
                        Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

• Ariketh
                          • Nov 2013

Once upon a time, I had the independent clan ankh for VTM, clan pins for Lasombra and Tremere, mage dice, and the oWoD mage tarot. Through moves, thefts, and unreturned loans, they are all gone now. However, I do have two copies of the Book of Nod for some reason. I only remember buying one, but both have my initials in my customary spaces, so no idea. Oh, and I have two of the oWoD fiction anthologies. I'd share pics, but they are all boxed up.

Comment

• EvilTyger
                            • Apr 2015

I still have a KotE t-shirt with a picture of a woman with reaaally long nails.

Comment

• No One of Consequence
                              • Jan 2017

I will see the Mage Tarot and raise it the Werewolf: The Wild West Poker Deck.

I also have the poster of Brom's cover of Wraith's Necropolis: Atlanta framed and hanging up.

Likewise Ron Spencer's original artwork from Dead Magic 2.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...