Explain a Movie/TV Show/Comic in WoD terms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
    Invasion from the Deep Umbra (the Mage one that is). Random normal humans (non-HtR Hunters) with some help from the VE's. Dunno why the VE didn't do it themselves, but maybe they lost the front lines in a lightning raid that happened off-screen and the Area 51 scientists are the last remnants trying to arm some mundanes.

I deeply regret having thought so much about that movie.
    well, me and some friends had the theory that Russell was a Martyr (Imbued) and that the president was a Avenger (imbued). that Jeff Goldblum was a Virtual Adept and will smith a V.E

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

Doctor Who ---- Son of Ether who happens to be a kinaine. The TARDIS is a paradox realm that has been warped by the power of the Dreaming. The Campanions are Dreamers some of whom awaken into being Mages.

Star Trek --- Void Engineers who've found a way to escape Earth forever without discorperation. Their constant troubles are brought onto themselves as a way to draw wyrm energies away from the Earth.

Comment

ok, two curb balls

Explain: The Tick (SPOOOOOOOOON!) this time is allowed for Aberrant terms

and explain the TV Show Heroes.

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).

Comment

Constantine - A Sorcerer sets out to protect humanity from the Fallen. He tries to diswade a Psychic whose powers have awakened, but also the daughter of a old friend of his.

And that's the only one I'm describing cause the others are not in the horror genre. And I hate superhero rpgs!

Elvira, Svengoolie, Jim Bob, and other horror hosts. Hell, I'll cover my local horror host.

Uncle Gregory - A Risen plotting to take over the city of Springfield, via public domain horror movies. Luckily, his campaign for assistant comptroller was a failure.

Although, having a smear campaign against yourself is a genius move.

Onyx Path Kickstarters I back.
          W20, MtC, CB20, DtD, MtAs20, BotW20, Wraith 20th.

Comment

Explain...
            - Mery Poppins.
            - Nicolas Cage's 8MM
            - City of Angels.
            - Pan's Laberyth
            - David Bowie's Laberyth
            - Enders Game (The Novel)
            - Blade Runner
            - David Cronemberg's The Fly.

Comment

A dangerous Nephandi tries to find Descent by showing humanity how flawed they are, by doing a ritual involving seven deadly sins (Se7en)

Comment

Working...
              X