Real World Divination Methods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Laughing Stranger View Post
    Fuck tarot, real seers and prophets use Estrucan haruspicy.

The liver is a surprisingly wise organ.
    But surprisingly difficult to extract in the West without controversy, even among pagan communities. Something or other about cruelty to animals and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by loomer View Post

But surprisingly difficult to extract in the West without controversy, even among pagan communities. Something or other about cruelty to animals and all that.
      True enough.

Regrettable that the happiness of sheep is valued more than knowledge of the future. Persecution of methods like Tyrrhenian magick is why real seers are hard to come by; heck, the Santeros down the street can't even kill a chicken without some government agency coming down on them like a bag of hammers.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
        does this sound like a good way to indicate an unseelie Sidhes Court with 2 successes on Omen

"she is standing with dignity amidst a winter storm"
        Sure, that sounds good. Though I don't know if the Unseelie Court would like the suggestion that they are aligned to Winter.

I'd personally change it to "She is standing with dignity amidst a sea of discord."

Comment

The unseelie is also called the "Winter court" ruled over by the "Winter king"

Comment

A question on Divination, I've bought a number of books last year or so....

A lot o tmae, understandably, focused on a individuals romantic or financial prospects.

While understandable, it makes it more difficult to decide what kinds of carrds to use in a situation.

"He knows but has no proof" how hard is that to convey?

Comment

Working...
            X