Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good things to read up on for insights on gaming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good things to read up on for insights on gaming?

Ive been studying jappanese for a decade

Ive been trying to learn the tarot and chess, for over a year.

Anything else I should read up on, I have kindle unlimited, and been thinking looking for stuff on rural living will give a Garou sept more charachter.

Too vague. What kind of thing you want?

Sorry if I seem too straightforward, or if I don't get you. Autism isn't a forgiving condition.

Comment

well books for things on say Medieval life, or to help give a "rurual flavour" to a sept in WTA

ive been looking up info on things like Beekeeping and foraging, just to see whats involved in doing so.

Comment

If you like the info more than literature based on it, you can simply start on wikipedia and search on the references you'll find there. The internet nowadays is a far better place to research because of the pletora of authors and experiences on a given subject. You already have the most important thing, that is a clear subjet.

One thing you can search is feudal economy, specially, in the case of Werewolf, castles. They are defensive structures, but also the center of extensive rural sttlements, as far as remember, and a Caern would probably be very similar, even if not precisely with strongholds and similar structures.

Sorry if I seem too straightforward, or if I don't get you. Autism isn't a forgiving condition.

Comment

oh am looking for some art books with examples of office design

Comment

Ken And Robin Talk About Stuff and Roleplaying Public Radio are both podcasts that talk (among other things) about game design and how to handle things in a tabletop context. Either one of them is brimming with advice for running games and making good characters, and both have years worth of archive to dig through.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Do research about brewing and cheese production. Most farms the world around and through history will deal with it in some capacity.

Comment

Working...
              X