Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Beginning Creature Would You Want to Be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Beginning Creature Would You Want to Be?

I was curious what beginning creature (no child archmages, pretender elders, etc) everyone would want to be (assuming a unified cWoD without any modifications from canon)? I would not mind being an unaware Dhampyr (KotE), a Homid River Keeper Gurahl, or an 8th generation Camarilla Assamite (Sorcerer Caste).

Mummy. That's it.

Writing up Clanbook: Aabbt

Comment

Gurahl Ice Stalker. Otherwise, Mummy (probably MtR Mummy)

Comment

I was thinking Mummy first, but I think I'd find the culture shock of waking up in a different time over and over to be too much. Especially our future. I can barely keep up with technology advancing at a normal rate.

I would go with Mage. They can do a lot of stuff and have comparatively minor downsides--they are fundamentally still human. And if I was still in THIS world I wouldn't have to worry about the Technocracy, so I could actually use magic to make money (winning jackpots in Vegas, finding gold in my yard, seeing the future and choosing stocks accordingly, etc. depending on the Spheres I had) without worrying too much.

Comment

If we are being brutally honest, I'd want to be a Mnetic Mokolé. I don't care if it is self-deceptive. The past is a powerful thing full of ugly truths and pretty lies... and I think I would enjoy replacing the former with lots of the latter.
          Last edited by The Laughing Stranger; 10-27-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I want to be a P'o...

Comment

I think I'd make an awesome Seelie Redcap.

This is what happens when an Abyssal Exalted ends up in H.o.L.
              (Also known as "Derpwraith" and "PretentiousFontsGuy
              ").

Comment

I could go a long way as a Caitiff. Stick to small towns, maybe. Be prepared to go nomad at the first sign of trouble.

Currently running (kpwarmerdam.nl/tabletop)
                City of Black Miracles (VtM)
                What Comes After (WtO)

Comment

A Mage with Demesne 5...

So, this Zen Master walks up to a hot dog stand and says: "Make me one with everything!"

Comment

I would probably want to be a West facing Devil Tiger Kuei-jin. I'd help the ghosts of unhappy victims get revenge on those who did them wrong.

A Wereshark could be a pretty cool too, but I'd worry about other Rokea killing me because they caught me checking my email.
                    Last edited by AnubisXy; 10-28-2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

- Risen. Get to be a Vampire with no weakness to Sun or Fire. Cool powers. Immortality.

- Grimaldi Revenant. Celerity and Fortitude 1 make your long life of 400+ years less prone to accidental death. Dominate 1 is a useful if blunt tool. Healing and Blood pumping will make physical conditioning very easy. Impossibly rich family. And you just have to help preserve the secrecy of the blood from the Sabbat's constant efforts to break it. 10 blood points, a free point daily, nothing to stop you from becoming a Sorcerer or Mage or Skin Dancer if you wanted (why bother?) Plus you have access to Sabbat Elders as potential Domitors and Sires. If you're smart you can really make it work for you.

Comment

Only Kinfolk can be Skin Dancers and, by definition, revenants cannot be Kinfolk (with the specific exception of one extinct family). They are also explicitly forbidden from being Mages. Becoming a Sorcerer is fine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya Tari View Post
                          Only Kinfolk can be Skin Dancers and, by definition, revenants cannot be Kinfolk (with the specific exception of one extinct family). They are also explicitly forbidden from being Mages. Becoming a Sorcerer is fine though.
                          Thanks! Sorcerer Grimaldi would be pretty potent.

Comment

Human, please.

Comment

Retired Fomori First Team.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X