Ytralien Questions and ideas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ytralien Questions and ideas.

He seems like a pretty demented figure in the Immortal eyes novel trilogy.

and want to know, is he statted anywhere

If someone could bring him back from bedlam, do you think he'd be grateful?

I don't remember him but the name rings some bells. Could you give me his kith so I can check ?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I just found him, he is in Shadow Court. I don't think you will find his stats anywhere, though.
    If you could help him with his insanity, I'm sure he could be grateful but I also think he could be far more dangerous as he could gather some supports and, why not, take over House Ailil. Apart from that, I don't know, he could try to knock over the Seelie rule but I don't know if he think it could be the mean to reunite Arcadia and the Autumn World, though.
    Last edited by Nitenshi; 11-13-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

would house Ailil Approve, as a sane Ytralien would make them stronger, or disapprove as he'd kick a few members down a few pegs.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
        He seems like a pretty demented figure in the Immortal eyes novel trilogy.

and want to know, is he statted anywhere

If someone could bring him back from bedlam, do you think he'd be grateful?
        He was stat-ed out in the Shadows on the Hill splatbook (p 61-62), the second in the Immortal Eyes trilogy of sourcebooks. His Legacies are Outlaw/Regent, with Glamour 10, Banality 2, and Willpower 9. And an Appearance of 7.

And I'm not sure he was ever in Bedlam. That was Glynnis's guess in the novels, but I don't think we ever got official confirmation. He might just be a sociopathic (changeling) equivalent to a trust fund brat. He was born to wealth and privilege in Arcadia, and when he came to Earth, he stole, killed, and Ravaged his way to wealth and a near-endless supply of Glamour. He'd never had to deal with the mortal world, shoulder any responsibility, deal with Banality or the consequences of his actions.

Plus, given his sadistic tendencies, even towards his own allies . . . He might be charming, for a while, to new allies. But I wouldn't turn my back on him, or expect him to show any real gratitude

Comment

According to legend, many years ago their was a HUGE Changeling LARP run back on the east coast by Ian Lemke that centered on the return of Yrtalien, and his tragic demise. Yrtalin was said to have been portrayed by freelance WW writer Tadd McDevitt. (author of KB Redcap and the TB: Hollow Ones). Supposedly this LARP featured a multi-colored haired 6 year old girl portraying Princess Jessamy Ni Ailil.

This is of course, a piece of legend, maybe its true, maybe it not. i would love if maybe an old school WW person could confirm, and maybe share the details.

"May you live in interesting times"

Storyteller of The Hakura Chronicle

Comment

Working...
          X