Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making character creation more flexible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making character creation more flexible?

Is there anyway to make character creation more flexible since the Kiths are rigid in their own ways.

For example what about bringing Changeling: the Lost seemings (Fairist, Darkling, Wizened, Ogre, Elemental, Beasts) to fit the kiths within those catagories?

For example:

Fairist:

Sidhe

Darkling

Sluagh

Ogre:

Trolls

Redcaps

Wizened:

Boggans

Nocker

Beasts:

Pooka

Satyr

And goes on from there but I heard you can create Custom Kiths.

Also what about Kithless Changelings especially if you wanted to port your DA: Fae character (assuming DA: Fae was C:tD's backstory and if they partook the Changeling Way ritual) that doesn't fit any of the official Kiths?
    Last edited by Veindark; 11-22-2016, 01:12 PM.

There will be a section on creating your own kiths in C20 that I'm certain will help with that. C20 will also include most (if not all) of the Gallain kiths, for those that are just looking for a greater variety of existing ones.

Currently working on: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action
    Projects I've contributed to: C20 Anthology of Dreams ("No Such Thing As Dragons")

Comment

You could take the sub-kith options from CTL (sorry, I forget the lingo) to modify existing kiths. For example, you could be a troll, but also take the Beast/Skitterskulk sub-kith option, and take all the benefits and drawbacks that entails, converted over to the old WoD system. I've usually charged two Freebies for this, and put it under the house rule Merit: Unique Heritage. Usually the benefit is a +2 bonus somewhere.
      Last edited by adambeyoncelowe; 11-23-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X