When will channeling 20th anniversary be out in pdf format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

What on earth are you talking about? They've been releasing stuff like crazy. Besides which, Changeling isn't even remotely late; the Kickstarter estimates releases dates in Summer 2017, and the book's waiting on art and layout now. That's pretty goddamn close to ahead of schedule, thank you very much.

13 "main" kiths plus a whole mess of other options (Gallain) plus a build-your-own-kith section. It's a lot.
    I was joking. I didn't mention Changeling specifically as being late. The only one I've waited a while for is Wraith, which is cursed. As I said, I'm very much looking forward to C20. Although I won't say no to another preview haha!
    Last edited by adambeyoncelowe; 01-21-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

PDF release was estimated to come out in december 2016 (but delayed by some artists shenanigans?..).

Summer 2017 was an estimation for physical copies.
      Last edited by Firkraag; 01-21-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Rich did go into some detail in an update about what "artist shenanigans" means. If I recall correctly, it basically boiled down to the general trials and tribulations of coordinating a bunch of contracted artists to produce acceptable work for a massive book in a reasonable timeline.

Overall, I don’t mind a little slow-down if it produces quality results. I'm more interested in the text than the art, personally, but having a gorgeous book is always welcome. Besides, CtD has always had an... ah... inconsistent relationship with its art. It's hard to argue with a little extra caution.

Comment

Yesterday's Monday Meeting blog post had a good bit of C20 stuff: http://theonyxpath.com/werewolf-ther...meeting-notes/

It sounds like it's heading to layout soon, and a couple of art pieces were previewed.

Charlie Cantrell
          Onyx Path Freelancer
          Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Wowwww, that nocker is amazing! Who did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon.Sidhe View Post
              Wowwww, that nocker is amazing! Who did it?
              Melissa Uran (saw that on PookaKnight link)

And Wowowowowowowosome!!!

Comment

It looks like C20 is in layout now! *cheers*

http://theonyxpath.com/cough-back-in...meeting-notes/

Charlie Cantrell
                Onyx Path Freelancer
                Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post

only 6 months to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
                    only 6 months to go!
                    Don't jinx it!

Charlie Cantrell
                    Onyx Path Freelancer

Comment

Yay! We can hurry up and wait.

Comment

It's coming soon, I can't wait! Changeling: the Dreaming (1st ed) is the book of my life! I know it might sounds slushy, but Changeling changed my life, how I see the world. I hope this 20th Anniversary Edition brings back all those bittersweet feelings that I've felt in my early teenager years!

Comment

Don't jinx it!
                          https://youtu.be/JfQ7t6IbF_A?t=55

Comment

This book ties with Mage as my favorite OWOD book! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Comment

Originally posted by shadryx View Post
                              This book ties with Mage as my favorite OWOD book! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

I'm also a Mage/Changeling OWoD player and I'm really looking forward to having C20 to use in my chronicle (which the players don't yet know is a Changeling chronicle told from mages' point of view).

Comment

Working...
                              X