Changelings as Jedi and Sith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changelings as Jedi and Sith

I was wondering if it would be possible for one new Kith to evolve from modern Dreams, one that contained the Jedi and the Sith? How would you create this new Kith, as it would be less than forty years old?
    Last edited by Aya Tari; 01-26-2017, 08:43 PM.

Originally posted by Aya Tari View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible for one new Kith to evolve from modern Dreams, one that contained the Jedi and the Sith? How would you create this new Kith, as it would be less than forty years old?

Kiths aren't the only way to express an ideal. There aren't for example "Knight Kiths"(though Sidhe are nobles) rather Knighthood is something that becomes represented in the Dream by title. Rather I would expect the Order of the Jedi(and SIth) would have their reflection in the Dreaming as knightly Orders. They even have wonderful Oaths precrafted in their Codes...

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Dream shall free me.

Sounds like the perfect Oath to swear for an Unseelie Knight, no?

I'd match up Padawan with Squire, Knight with Knight, Master with Baron and maybe given them bunk bonuses for doing stuff "Jediy"

Comment

Interesting point. I wonder if a lightsaber would be a chimerical object or if it would be a Treasure?

Comment

Interesting point. I wonder if a lightsaber would be a chimerical object or if it would be a Treasure?

so much time and craftsmanship goes into getting customized sabers IRL I'm tempted to suggest Treasures

Comment

Hm, that sounds like it should require a quest into the Deep Dreaming to find the appropriate Dream Chimera for the components of the lightsaber.

Comment

Hm, that sounds like it should require a quest into the Deep Dreaming to find the appropriate Dream Chimera for the components of the lightsaber.

Many dreams have been formed of the Jedi both light and dark over the past 40 years. I don't think I'd limit things to SWs canon, especially with TFA treating Anakin's blade as a practical relic SO a quest to find the right Crystal in the Dream would be an option or the right Nocker in the Autumn world to forge your blade, or something that's been lost...

Comment

Of course, you could go into the Deep Dreaming to acquire a Dream Chimera of a lightsaber from a Dreaming Realm associated with Star Wars.

Comment

Working...
              X