No announcement yet.

Changeling in a High school - Cliched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliched? Maybe. Potentially a lot of fun? Yes.

There should be a Redcap leader of a mean-girls clique. With a gossipy Boggin sidekick.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Can you imagine how much trouble a Sidhe boy (Kithain or Kinain) could get into with high school girls (Mortal, Kithain, or Kinain)? The straight girls will let him do anything to them, and I mean anything, and follow him around for weeks afterwards (especially the Nocker girls). I imagine that it would go like this:

Angel (Sidhe boy): Sally, I need you to do my homework.

Sally (Nocker girl): @!#*&! You have to sleep with me first (standard first bargaining position with Sidhe).

Angel (opens up his calender on his smartphone): I have two hours between 10 pm and 12 am free tonight. Don't bother bringing condoms, I always ride bareback.

Sally: !#&! $@! You got a deal! You !+×$&%÷!

Comment

Originally posted by Aya Tari View Post
        Can you imagine how much trouble a Sidhe boy (Kithain or Kinain) could get into with high school girls (Mortal, Kithain, or Kinain)? The straight girls will let him do anything to them, and I mean anything, and follow him around for weeks afterwards (especially the Nocker girls). I imagine that it would go like this:
        Why do you so frequently bring up how much sex each splat can have? You've taken this angle over half a dozen times now (silverfangs, setites specifically, pure bred kinfolk, a few different times with vampires and ghouls...off the top of my head). And most of the time it involves underage character examples.

Please take a step back when you are writing posts like this and reconsider whether or not this is really relevant to the topic at hand.

Back on topic. Agreeing with this:
        Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
        Cliched? Maybe. Potentially a lot of fun? Yes.
        Cliches are what they are for a reason. Have fun with them or play against them. It's up to you.

Personally I've had a lot of fun running WoD intro games for a few of the splats centered around a fictional high school for my group. We got through Hunter and Vampire and have Changeling and Werewolf to go still.

Comment

Working...
        X