Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drakes & Lindwurms (Homebrew tie-in to C20 Anthology)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anteros View Post

I'm using this to play a water dragon as soon as I can!
    Can we buy a sliver dot at chargen with the Art dots we have, or do we have to use bonus points?
    I left that up to the individual groups. If I was running the game, absolutely.
    I hope you enjoy playing your water dragon. Let me know how it goes.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
    Projects: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Book of Lasting Death, DtR The Clades Companion, Pirates of Pugmire, They Came From Beyond the Grave!, TC Aeon: Mission Statements, TC In Media Res, DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action, C20 Anthology of Dreams
    Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Classification-wise: are drakes Gallain or Kithain? (Lindwurms are OBVIOUSLY Thallain in any event.)

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod Beast View Post
        Classification-wise: are drakes Gallain or Kithain? (Lindwurms are OBVIOUSLY Thallain in any event.)
        I consider them to be Gallain, much like the other kiths from the Gallain appendix such as the korred and the wolpertinger. This is purely based on their deliberate efforts to try and remain separate from other changelings, though, rather than on any kind of mechanical differences. If the drakes decided to try joining the courts of other changelings and were welcomed into them in large numbers, they'd be Kithain.

Projects: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Book of Lasting Death, DtR The Clades Companion, Pirates of Pugmire, They Came From Beyond the Grave!, TC Aeon: Mission Statements, TC In Media Res, DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action, C20 Anthology of Dreams

Comment

Is there a PDF version of this floating around that I cant find? If not all good just wanted to ask first!

Comment

Originally posted by CameraObscura83 View Post
            Is there a PDF version of this floating around that I cant find? If not all good just wanted to ask first!
            I don’t believe I’ve ever shared a pdf version of it, but that doesn’t mean someone else hasn’t made one.

Comment

I know this is from a while back, but I felt this was relevant. I built a Dragon kith for a friend of mine because... well, he's obsessed with them. Im happy to see it looked rather similar to yours, if a bit more extreme in both its frailty and birthrights. Narratively, they definitely shared DNA, with much of the story centering around questing Sidhe coming to slay the dragon and his cronies for the favor of a Duke. It was incredible. I have never storytold before. The story ended with the dragon realizing that between his traitorous underlings (the other players, playing Thallain and Redcaps) as well as corrupt noble Sidhe, his death was inevitable. So he contracted a death to a more favorable commoner, allowing her to kill him, giving her power over the corrupt nobles, and tricking his underlings into initiating a war with the nobles they had no power to stop. This player willingly got on his knees and took a sword to the chest. The players stood up and applauded. It was incredible. Highly recommend using these, there is 100% story to be told here.

Comment

Working...
              X