Unofficial interactive C20 character sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial interactive C20 character sheet

So I guess Mr. Gone isn't doing these anymore? Or maybe they won't be ready until the book's out officially? I don't know, but I really dig interactive PDF character sheets and C20 not having one sucked.

So, I made one myself! This is something I kind of cranked out in an hour and a half so dots might not be perfectly aligned and some textboxes might be a little weird, but it should be everything you need for a proper character sheet! I guess, post here if there's a problem and in a few days I'll try making a better version if something's really wrong? Or maybe if I just get OCD about that dot alignment.

Either way, here you go!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlsh04uuon...sheet_beta.pdf

I had a signature but now I don't but it won't let me leave this blank so yeah.

Yea...I wasn't contacted to make the sheet for C20... At least not yet. Maybe they'll get me to do one for the final version? Not sure...

Looks like you did a pretty decent job fixing it up a bit. Thanks for working on it! Nice work!

I'm going to see if I can get a hold of the graphic elements on the sheet and build a new one. I'll make a 4 pager too...
    Last edited by Mr Gone; 05-08-2017, 08:04 PM.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Hey...not to derail the thread too bad...but...

Is there anything that's not on the sheet that y'all would like to see? I'll be using my Changeling 4 page sheet as my base, but if there is anything that changed in C20 that isn't on the sheet that should be, let me know. For now, I'll try to start work on an unofficial version until I can get a hold of the proper graphics and stuff....

Comment

hmmm Id like a spot for a house boon and ban, Nightmare to be spelled correctly annnnddddd maybe a special place to describe your voile?

Comment

oh and extra attribute dots, and or health levels ( for the trolls)

Comment

Originally posted by CameraObscura83 View Post

Thank you for advocating for Halden like this

Comment

hmmm Id like a spot for a house boon and ban, Nightmare to be spelled correctly annnnddddd maybe a special place to describe your voile?

I'll see what I can do.

Boon and ban should be easy enough, just a section of a few lines, right? Same with Voile?

Comment

ooh i think so, that said you've been doing this for a while and I consider you the expert!! Also in terms of appropriate sacrifices do you prefer goats or chickens?

Comment

Originally posted by gl1tterboots View Post

Thank you for advocating for Halden like this
                  this has little to do with Halden and more to do woth Wren App 6 *flexes*

Comment

OOh just had another thought, a tick box above permanent willpower to mark imbalance? that might not be doable but just a thought?

Comment

ooh i think so, that said you've been doing this for a while and I consider you the expert!! Also in terms of appropriate sacrifices do you prefer goats or chickens?
                      Ha! Either works...lol.

OOh just had another thought, a tick box above permanent willpower to mark imbalance? that might not be doable but just a thought?
                      I'm not too familiar with the system, so bear with me...but, you're thinking Willpower should have boxes above and below? I'd think that could be done...

Comment

Yeah as you gain nightmare, and it reaches ten it causes an inbalance with your willpower leading to bedlam more or less.. it would be nice to easier track that i think

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                          Hey...not to derail the thread too bad...but...

Is there anything that's not on the sheet that y'all would like to see? I'll be using my Changeling 4 page sheet as my base, but if there is anything that changed in C20 that isn't on the sheet that should be, let me know. For now, I'll try to start work on an unofficial version until I can get a hold of the proper graphics and stuff....
                          Well it should be a small box, there are already soo many boxes. Maybe you can use da:fae mists (the circle one) for banality and glamour. It would give some sense of releive to below section. 3 lines for glamour banality and willpower, and now we have nightmare. Maybe glamour and banality will be circular, willpower as normal. Nightmare should also above willpower (IN my taste of course)

Imbalance box could be a little boxes just above circles. weapon boxes are important. Also, I admire your shadow sheet in wraith, could you do such a thing for chimeras?

Comment

Yeah as you gain nightmare, and it reaches ten it causes an inbalance with your willpower leading to bedlam more or less.. it would be nice to easier track that i think
                            So, how does the imbalance affect your willpower?

Anyway, I'd think some boxes above the dots should be doable...

Originally posted by KokoroWatari View Post
                            Well it should be a small box, there are already soo many boxes. Maybe you can use da:fae mists (the circle one) for banality and glamour. It would give some sense of releive to below section. 3 lines for glamour banality and willpower, and now we have nightmare. Maybe glamour and banality will be circular, willpower as normal. Nightmare should also above willpower (IN my taste of course)
                            I've been cooking up a mock-up using my existing Changeling sheets, so I'll post it before too long. I just did normal trackers for Glamour and Banality. Might be interesting to use the one from DA Fae, but could eat up a bit of room, that was good size if I remember right...been a bit since I've looked at that sheet though. And I currently have Nightmare under willpower, but I suppose it could be moved.

Imbalance box could be a little boxes just above circles.
                            For willpower, right?)

weapon boxes are important.
                            My 4 page sheet has a weapons section.

Also, I admire your shadow sheet in wraith, could you do such a thing for chimeras?
                            I did one for the old Changeling: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...a_Editable.pdf

So would adapting that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

I did one for the old Changeling: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...a_Editable.pdf

So would adapting that work?
                              I mean a smaller one, like in the 4 page wraith edition.

Comment

Working...
                              X