Time Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Realm

OK, say I want to use Dragon's Ire to use Confound Coils (DI 2) and I want to "hang" it until I say "Shazbot". Pretty straight forward Art + Realm Diff: 9 (for the modifier realm).

Now, what if I also want my Confounding Coils to last three times the usual length. Am I using the modifier realm twice... thereby raising the diff to 10... or what? A little help please.

Oscar

Good question. I'd rule that it's an additional +1 to the difficulty because you are using the Realm twice, but it could do with clarifying.

Comment

The table on page 194 indicates that it's a single +1 although I did state it as ambiguous in the errata thread for this reason.

That said if you don't have Time then the glamour cost is unambiguous. +1 glamour for each realm or level of a realm that you use and don't have. So without Time that's +2 glamour and with Time 1-2 it's +1 glamour.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Knight View Post
        The table on page 194 indicates that it's a single +1 although I did state it as ambiguous in the errata thread for this reason.

That said if you don't have Time then the glamour cost is unambiguous. +1 glamour for each realm or level of a realm that you use and don't have. So without Time that's +2 glamour and with Time 1-2 it's +1 glamour.
        No, it's not per level. If you have say only Fae 1 (or no Fae at all) it's just one Glamour to target a freehold.

Comment

Originally posted by zenten View Post

No, it's not per level. If you have say only Fae 1 (or no Fae at all) it's just one Glamour to target a freehold.
          Perhaps I wasn't clear. It's only one glamour to target a freehold because the only level of Fae you're using is 5. If, on the other hand, you're casting a single cantrip on a freehold and it's troll knight owner, that's Fae 5 and Fae 2, both of which you don't have.

Comment

Working...
          X