Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How close did Commoners come to winning the Accordance War in C20?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How close did Commoners come to winning the Accordance War in C20?

The Commoners were apparently losing the Accordance War when High King David convinced the Commoners to join with him in founding his kingdom. Is that still canon, or were the commoners more evenly matched this time around?

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
    The Commoners were apparently losing the Accordance War when High King David convinced the Commoners to join with him in founding his kingdom. Is that still canon, or were the commoners more evenly matched this time around?

I don't think the Canon has changed on it like before its a "Yes the sidhe would have won... a pile of ashes" a pyrric victory.

Comment

So what was the reason for the Nobles having an edge over the much more numerous commoners?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
        So what was the reason for the Nobles having an edge over the much more numerous commoners?
        Access to powerful Arts and Treasures.

Comment

I see. Did the nobles have a lot of commoners join them?

Comment

I see. Did the nobles have a lot of commoners join them?
            As I understand it, yes. Plus, also as I understand it, the Resurgence wasn't just the sidhe returning---Arcadian commoners are hinted to've come back with them.

Comment

Yes, more commoners threw in with the returned sidhe than you might think, even commoners who didn't follow them from Arcadia. Some weren't happy with the status quo and felt that that the sidhe could do a better job of protecting changlings or even being able to restore things to how they once were. Others had ancient vows or pacts of loyalty they felt compelled for fulfill. Still others decided to join up with the sidhe because they felt the sidhe would be the winners and it was better to be on the winning side. There were lots of reasons why commoners might join the nobles.

Comment

Wow I didn't realize the commoners had a population boom too, that means the world had a lot more changelings in general! By how much would you imagine the changeling population grew? Something like ten percent or more like 1\4th?

Of all the gamelinrs besides wraith changeling supports the most sizable population, with people estimating them having at leady 100k changeling to support their intricate court structure.

Did the gallain like the nunnehi get a pop boost too? Did only sidhe usurp human hosts with the commoners being born into babes?

Were thallain boosted as well?

Comment

Wow I didn't realize the commoners had a population boom too, that means the world had a lot more changelings in general! By how much would you imagine the changeling population grew? Something like ten percent or more like 1\4th?

Of all the gamelinrs besides wraith changeling supports the most sizable population, with people estimating them having at leady 100k changeling to support their intricate court structure.

Did the gallain like the nunnehi get a pop boost too? Did only sidhe usurp human hosts with the commoners being born into babes?

Not sure on the Gallain, but will the combination of Kithain returning from Arcadia and Kithain going through their Chrysalis from the Resurgence I get the impression it was a many times over increase in awake Kithain, not just a quarter.

Comment

I'ver al;ways thought that JUSt the sidhe being in arcadia didn't make much sense. you cant exactly be rulers if you have no one to actually rule

Comment

Did the gallain like the nunnehi get a pop boost too?
                      Well the Nunnehi seem to have regained signficant territory whether or not they had a mass return from arcadia they do seem to had a push back during the Ressurgence.. when they OFTEN sided with the Sidhe because all those commoners were the people who took their lands they got plenty of it back by making deals with the returning Sidhe.

And the Majority of Inanimae started waking up during this time. Most were in extended Slumber before hand.

Did only sidhe usurp human hosts with the commoners being born into babes?
                      No, some Sidhe took babies too, some commoners stole adults..

No perse.. but they have their "Evil" Ressurgences.

Comment

Working...
                      X