A question about C20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about C20

I have been seeing people talking about C20 and it's mechanics on the forums. I know that they received the PDF early due to backing the game. My question is when is the PDF coming out on Drivethrurpg and is it any good for a person new to Changeling?

I don't know when it's coming out (they usually give the date when they have a firm release), but it will be useful for people new to the game, at least people who want to read the 400+ pages.

Comment

Originally posted by zenten View Post
      I don't know when it's coming out (they usually give the date when they have a firm release), but it will be useful for people new to the game, at least people who want to read the 400+ pages.
      That's super svelte compared to M20, or even W20.

Comment

All 20th ann editions are useful to new players, unless you are so impatient you don't want to read.

Comment

C20 will come very soon to the general public, if the weekly notes are any indication. And for what it's worth, I would say it's the best edition of Changeling to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsienfan View Post
            C20 will come very soon to the general public, if the weekly notes are any indication. And for what it's worth, I would say it's the best edition of Changeling to date.
            No contest, Changeling never got a revised, and this one blows out the first two editions out of the water. The very notion of making 13 main kiths is a SMRT decision.

Comment

Working...
            X